Feeling relieved ....

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Took my 6 plus back to Apple for the 6....64gb space grey - I've never been happier or more impressed with a phone ....

The Plus is an amazing machine ... It's built like high end piece of tech , it's gorgeous and has a battery that never ends ..

However , unless you work from home ... Travel :.. Train commute , bus commute / the phone imo just isn't usable ... The 6 is perfection ... At first I thought maybe a 5 screen but I'm not sure ... I think the 4.7 for hand comfort wise , one handed use might be perfect ....
Though I'm sure apple can find a way to get a 5' screen in while keeping ergonomics ....

I don't miss the plus for a moment ...

It's also nice because my iPad mini is back to use ... The plus had replaced it.... Mini is almost new .... So I'm happy about that ...

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
As long as you got what you wanted.

But I'm sure you're going to start missing your 6 Plus at some point lol

Not for a second ...

And trust me the plus is awesome but I also felt very self conscious with it ...
Like putting phone to face just didn't feel right ....

MilliwaysPub

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I can't even imagine having the 6+. I am sure its a great device and all but I absolutely love my 6. I haven't missed my Android for one second since picking this up. And to think I went in for the LG G3!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I can't even imagine having the 6+. I am sure its a great device and all but I absolutely love my 6. I haven't missed my Android for one second since picking this up. And to think I went in for the LG G3!

6 is in my opinion the better sized phone to use easily

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not for a second ...

And trust me the plus is awesome but I also felt very self conscious with it ...
Like putting phone to face just didn't feel right ....

As long as you're happy with your iPhone 6, that's all that matters....:)

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
In no way am I bashing the Plus ..

It's the best device in its class .. But for everyday use ... The 6 Is the best phone ever made ...

As for Android... There's just something about that OS that seems I'm using a knockoff ...

I think I'd use Blackberry over Droid....

Though the Moto X is great looking phone .

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In no way am I bashing the Plus ..

It's the best device in its class .. But for everyday use ... The 6 Is the best phone ever made ...

As for Android... There's just something about that OS that seems I'm using a knockoff ...

I think I'd use Blackberry over Droid....

Though the Moto X is great looking phone .

Listen, I've used them all, and enjoyed using them. I've learned that each OS has its strengths and weaknesses, but most of all, I've learned that others may not like the one I like, and that's okay. As long as you find what works best for you, that's all that matters. There is no need to state why you dislike the others, in my opinion...:)...Just enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they like.

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Listen, I've used them all, and enjoyed using them. I've learned that each OS has its strengths and weaknesses, but most of all, I've learned that others may not like the one I like, and that's okay. As long as you find what works best for you, that's all that matters. There is no need to state why you dislike the others, in my opinion...:)...Just enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they like.

I'm not PC ... This is America ... I dislike droid .... Immensely as they ripped off Apple in every sense - starting with pinch and zoom.
Also imo .. A grown man shouldn't have a robot pop up when he turns his phone on ...

But I did say the moto x looks a superb device ....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not PC
Being PC has nothing to do with using common sense
... This is America
Okay
... I dislike droid .... Immensely as they ripped off Apple in every sense - starting with pinch and zoom.
If you're expecting us to get all ticked off about it, you're in for a long wait.
Also imo .. A grown man shouldn't have a robot pop up when he turns his phone on ...
But it's okay for a grown man to see a bitten fruit displayed on the screen when he turns his device on?

:)

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Being PC has nothing to do with using common sense Okay If you're expecting us to get all ticked off about it, you're in for a long wait.
But it's okay for a grown man to see a bitten fruit displayed on the screen when he turns his device on?

:)

Just stating my opinion

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Took my 6 plus back to Apple for the 6....64gb space grey - I've never been happier or more impressed with a phone ....

The Plus is an amazing machine ... It's built like high end piece of tech , it's gorgeous and has a battery that never ends ..

However , unless you work from home ... Travel :.. Train commute , bus commute / the phone imo just isn't usable ... The 6 is perfection ... At first I thought maybe a 5 screen but I'm not sure ... I think the 4.7 for hand comfort wise , one handed use might be perfect ....
Though I'm sure apple can find a way to get a 5' screen in while keeping ergonomics ....

It's also nice because my iPad mini is back to use ... The plus had replaced it.... Mini is almost new .... So I'm happy about that ...

Glad you got what you wanted.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm not PC ... This is America ... I dislike droid .... Immensely as they ripped off Apple in every sense - starting with pinch and zoom.

"Copying" is how this industry progresses. Where do you think Apple got the screen size from? The widgets? There are so many things that Android had first, that Apple has copied. This is a good thing. Don't think it only works one way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
"Copying" is how this industry progresses. Where do you think Apple got the screen size from? The widgets? There are so many things that Android had first, that Apple has copied. This is a good thing. Don't think it only works one way.

To an extent however the " idea " of it all is truly American and is all Apple.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

I'm glad to hear all this. Especially about the Mini. One of the main reasons I got the 6 in the end.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR