Sometimes i lay my 6 down and just stare at it.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Just when I thought I was there only one.... Was Just too afraid to mention it until you did kind sir BLiNk!.
I like to take my phone out of its case and clean it!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That's why I went with the space grey 6+. The big slab of black, curved glass is beautiful and just when you're just about overloaded on it, a notification pops up on the big, beautiful screen and pushes you over the edge and it's like a eye orgasm.

*looks around under the blank stares and decides it's probably time for bed* Perhaps I had too much alcohol as well

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
😳I don't have a 6 yet (sometime near future I will), BUT I still adore my 5C to death....color, function, overall build quality etc. I've had it for a year now, and while most of that year was spent in a case, 2 weeks ago I threw my case aside and put on a black leather SurfacePad by TwelveSouth made for iPhone. I LOVE it...I can stare at my almost naked baby all the time or just take the SurfacePad off and use my 5C like that which I loooooooove doing. 😊

There's nothing like holding and using a naked iPhone 😋 LOL

And no.....we're not dysfunctional, the people that just don't understand are the ones that are dysfunctional LOL😃:p

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
That's why I went with the space grey 6+. The big slab of black, curved glass is beautiful and just when you're just about overloaded on it, a notification pops up on the big, beautiful screen and pushes you over the edge and it's like a eye orgasm.

*looks around under the blank stares and decides it's probably time for bed* Perhaps I had too much alcohol as well

Eye orgasm! Haha rotfl

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I do that with my 6+.
The first weekend after I got it, we took my older daughter to see Guardians of the Galaxy and I dutifully put it on vibrate only and kept the screen off, but I kept a hand in my purse where the phone was so I could "pet" it.
We all need professional help, I think.

My precious...

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
In all honesty I see nothing wrong with our actions. While fun to poke fun at ourselves, all we're really doing is showing pride in ownership of a nice new device just as we would do if it were a nice piece of jewelry, or a new car maybe. Relax, and enjoy that I got a new iPhone feeling ...

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I do that with my 6+.
The first weekend after I got it, we took my older daughter to see Guardians of the Galaxy and I dutifully put it on vibrate only and kept the screen off, but I kept a hand in my purse where the phone was so I could "pet" it.
We all need professional help, I think.

I AM GROOOOOOOOT!!!!

lol I love that movie. I find the opposite actually. I love my 6, but I think it's the ugliest of the bunch. I like the square look of the 5s more. The rounded corners make the 6 look fugly, imo. I do love the curved screen edges though.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I need to have some few months to sleep well to prepare for the i6. I really know I'm not gonna sleep when I get it. The feeling of owning new, sleek devices like this is very nice. Especially if you sleep and wake up in the morning to see it just next to you,

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm part of a group called a.p.t (Alberta paranormal team) and we go to different alleged haunted places around the province in search of evidence. Other than that hobbies are gadgets and sports lol

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm already used to using my 6 and seeing it as my standard beloved phone. As such, when I glance at it, it seems like it's always been in my life.
But today I came across my 5S waiting to be sold and it really hit home how much bigger this screen really is. That 5S seems SO tiny when only weeks ago IT was my norm.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm already used to using my 6 and seeing it as my standard beloved phone. As such, when I glance at it, it seems like it's always been in my life.
But today I came across my 5S waiting to be sold and it really hit home how much bigger this screen really is. That 5S seems SO tiny when only weeks ago IT was my norm.

I know the same thing happened to me

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I offer professional counseling. I will definitely give you all a group discount! My only payment will be a 64Gb iPhone 6. If 4 of you all pay for it, your individual bill will be $187.5. You will need to remember my counseling methods because after I have my iPhone 6, I'll need professional counseling too.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

This is exactly how I feel. It was less than a month ago and the screen was normal..... Oh well welcome to the phablet world my 6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW