Sometimes i lay my 6 down and just stare at it.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I do the same thing. I also make everyone that Comes to my desk at work look at it too. People at work think I have a serious phone problem.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If you seek professional help, hit me up first. We might be able to get a discount going together.

Love the look and feel of my 6. No bs

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Glad there are more people than just me who understand it... My wife thinks I'm crazy and so does 90% of my friends. I get the "what's your obsession with phones" at least once every few days

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
If you seek professional help, hit me up first. We might be able to get a discount going together.

Love the look and feel of my 6. No bs

3 people would surely get a good discount. I love the overall look and feel of my 6. Anyone likes the way it feels in the morning ? Nice, sleek, and cold lol.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You know you're all totally insane... sadly so am I... I am up for being committed, could use the rest, but sadly doubt they would let us bring our phone.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am hawk... I forget my real name cause I spend too much time under my internet name that it leaks into my real life

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Glad there are more people than just me who understand it... My wife thinks I'm crazy and so does 90% of my friends. I get the "what's your obsession with phones" at least once every few days

So glad I'm not alone with my iPhone obsession!!! I'm told I'm crazy daily at times!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So glad I'm not alone with my iPhone obsession!!! I'm told I'm crazy daily at times!

People can be tv addicts, smoke two packs a day, and drink every weekend and tell us we have a problem. My response is add your smokes, beer and cab money up in a week after the weekend and see if my few cases and phones touches you at the end of the year.... Then they shut it

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup...this is the 1st one since the original that has truly awed me. But remember the feeling of going from a "flip phone" (and texting on those things?)to the iPhone in '07? I couldn't stop taking it out of my pocket to stare at it back then. That's what I do now with this 6. 1st time I've felt like this since '07.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do that with my 6+.
The first weekend after I got it, we took my older daughter to see Guardians of the Galaxy and I dutifully put it on vibrate only and kept the screen off, but I kept a hand in my purse where the phone was so I could "pet" it.
We all need professional help, I think.

Pet it? Oh yeah, it's time for you to make that appointment with Dr. Somebody....:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR