Going to return my 6

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am happy with my iPhone 6 but I decided to get the gold one. It happened last year with the 5S as well.

If I go to the Apple Store, will they give me a refund? I have until tomorrow (friday). Has anyone ever returned anything?

Thanks.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am happy with my iPhone 6 but I decided to get the gold one. It happened last year with the 5S as well.

If I go to the Apple Store, will they give me a refund? I have until tomorrow (friday). Has anyone ever returned anything?

Thanks.

Are you returning a phone bought outright? Are you returning your phone and cancelling an upgrade? Are you simply exchanging for a different model? That will all make a bit of a difference in what Apple does for you.

I returned my 6+ for the 6 moments ago and did an exchange. I received a refund for the difference in price. I exchanged the 6+ leather case for the 6 case and received a refund for the difference there as well. Apple will take care of you no matter what, but it really depends on your circumstances.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
@Emcee...did you return it and get the 6 Plus, or just return it? I ask because I know you were kind of kicking yourself for not getting the 6 Plus originally.

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks.

They'll (Apple) will do an even exchange. Just take your original box and accessories within their return policy and they'll give you an even exchange for another color.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
No contract. Bought outright. If they don't have the model I want, I'll get a refund and wait for stock, but if they do, I'll exchange.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No contract. Bought outright. If they don't have the model I want, I'll get a refund and wait for stock, but if they do, I'll exchange.

Funny is I wanted a Space Gray with black front, but all AT&T had in stock when the phone came out (left) were Gold 64 & 128. Everything else sold out plus the gold, even though I never wanted the gold, got it anyway. Can't see it due to the case, but don't like the white front. Oh well, it's just a phone.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Funny is I wanted a Space Gray with black front, but all AT&T had in stock when the phone came out (left) were Gold 64 & 128. Everything else sold out plus the gold, even though I never wanted the gold, got it anyway. Can't see it due to the case, but don't like the white front. Oh well, it's just a phone.

Had the gold on my 5s and really like it. But on the 6 to me looked better with the space gray. Was very happy they had it in stock.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Odd that when the 5s came out, you could not find a GOLD to save your life. Now there are gold ones everywhere and people prefer anything other than the gold.

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks.

I picked up my pre ordered Gold IP6 and put it in a brown leather case. Very nice indeed!

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Odd that when the 5s came out, you could not find a GOLD to save your life. Now there are gold ones everywhere and people prefer anything other than the gold.

After all these years with the traditional conservative black or grey I decided to change it up. I might even get a murse to put it in...lol

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

That happened to me with the 5S. I wanted space gray. All they had was silver. I bought the silver and hated it every single day until I sold it in July I'll never compromise on color again.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me with the 5S. I wanted space gray. All they had was silver. I bought the silver and hated it every single day until I sold it in July I'll never compromise on color again.

I would certainly prefer the space gray on the 6 as mentioned before, but the case covers it anyway. It's the white face that bothers me, but again I keep saying "it's just a phone" and maybe one day I will believe that.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I like both fronts on the iPhone. White better for naked or slim cases and black all the way for easy case matching and otter boxes. Depends on how you role I guess

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711