Going to return my 6

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Now THAT is a nice truck! Matches my white 6 with black leather Apple case nicely. Maybe I can persuade the wife....

....yeah no.

Ha! Yeah that's my baby there. Only reason I purchased it was for work I need it for going in on some oil locations we deal with that you couldn't get in with a normal truck. And my company pays me a day rate for it which I get three times the payment of it a month so it was a no brainer really.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Ha! Yeah that's my baby there. Only reason I purchased it was for work I need it for going in on some oil locations we deal with that you couldn't get in with a normal truck. And my company pays me a day rate for it which I get three times the payment of it a month so it was a no brainer really.

reppin that Stormtrooper white & black.....very nice truck indeed!!!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
@Emcee...did you return it and get the 6 Plus, or just return it? I ask because I know you were kind of kicking yourself for not getting the 6 Plus originally.

I'm still pretty much kicking myself. 6 Plus won't be available from T-Mobile for 6 weeks but some people have ordered theirs in store and have gotten them already. Some people preordered and still haven't gotten theirs. So I'll just be waiting until I can get mine. I haven't placed the order yet but maybe I'll wait until my friends tell me there are some in stock in my area.

I'm wondering when will Apple do an iPhone black and gold???

I doubt that'll happen but it sure would be nice!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My wife is using the 4s, she did not want the 5s when I got the 6. So I did a trade in, so my 6 was free. When I was using her 4s the other day to configure some stuff it felt so tiny. (Yes, I know.. that's what she said).. will save you the time.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yessss!!!!!! I've been looking at my truck for like 6 months now going why does that remind me of something..... It's storm troopers I was thinking the whole time

Makes me miss the Vader black and Stormtrooper white iP5's. 😎

Our cars are always all-black and people refer to my husband's car as "Vader". It's no wonder we have always chosen black devices, lol! ;)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You end up getting the camo otterbox?

Yeah, I got it yesterday. Now I have a black one and camo one. I liked when the had the realtree xtra green on for the 5. Hopefully they'll make one for the 6. I like the like green better than the Orange. I actually thought about grinding out the circle on the back of the black and using the camo with a black hard plastic.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I got it yesterday. Now I have a black one and camo one. I liked when the had the realtree xtra green on for the 5. Hopefully they'll make one for the 6. I like the like green better than the Orange. I actually thought about grinding out the circle on the back of the black and using the camo with a black hard plastic.

You could always use the Orange back and black front....