@Emcee...did you return it and get the 6 Plus, or just return it? I ask because I know you were kind of kicking yourself for not getting the 6 Plus originally.
    I'm still pretty much kicking myself. 6 Plus won't be available from T-Mobile for 6 weeks but some people have ordered theirs in store and have gotten them already. Some people preordered and still haven't gotten theirs. So I'll just be waiting until I can get mine. I haven't placed the order yet but maybe I'll wait until my friends tell me there are some in stock in my area.

I'm wondering when will Apple do an iPhone black and gold???
    I doubt that'll happen but it sure would be nice!
    10-04-2014 03:09 PM
    Just returned and using my 5S. Lol this phone is tiny!! 😂
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-04-2014 04:55 PM
    Just returned and using my 5S. Lol this phone is tiny!!
    lol that't what I said when I was holding my friend's 5s. Now I know I can't go back.
    10-04-2014 06:16 PM
    Now using a 6 Plus. Wow what a big phone!! Now the 5S is unusable. Imagine the 4/4S omg
    10-04-2014 06:53 PM
    My wife is using the 4s, she did not want the 5s when I got the 6. So I did a trade in, so my 6 was free. When I was using her 4s the other day to configure some stuff it felt so tiny. (Yes, I know.. that's what she said).. will save you the time.
    10-04-2014 08:19 PM
    Yessss!!!!!! I've been looking at my truck for like 6 months now going why does that remind me of something..... It's storm troopers I was thinking the whole time

Makes me miss the Vader black and Stormtrooper white iP5's. 😎

Our cars are always all-black and people refer to my husband's car as "Vader". It's no wonder we have always chosen black devices, lol!
    10-04-2014 09:03 PM
    Had a couple buddies ask me if I'd accessorize it with white pumps and sunglasses. Sexist pigs. Only hooker heels for this chick lol.
    Don't sell yourself short, never settle for anything less than Louboutins.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-04-2014 09:36 PM
    That is a badass truck. I'm waiting for mine to die before I'll buy a new one. 170,000 the thing is still running like a champ. Also I found a camo Otterbox close by. Looks like I'm taking a ride to Albany
    Attachment 67294
    You end up getting the camo otterbox?
    10-05-2014 10:59 AM
    You end up getting the camo otterbox?
    Yeah, I got it yesterday. Now I have a black one and camo one. I liked when the had the realtree xtra green on for the 5. Hopefully they'll make one for the 6. I like the like green better than the Orange. I actually thought about grinding out the circle on the back of the black and using the camo with a black hard plastic.
    10-05-2014 12:43 PM
    Yeah, I got it yesterday. Now I have a black one and camo one. I liked when the had the realtree xtra green on for the 5. Hopefully they'll make one for the 6. I like the like green better than the Orange. I actually thought about grinding out the circle on the back of the black and using the camo with a black hard plastic.
    You could always use the Orange back and black front....
    10-05-2014 12:46 PM
    You could always use the Orange back and black front....
    Hawk you're a genius and possibly my new best internet friend
    HAWK likes this.
    10-05-2014 12:51 PM
61 123