iPhone 6 Timing?

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
IMG_0205.PNG The thing says it displays battery usage after full charge, however I am only on 90% charge and it still reset my battery numbers, and IMG_0206.PNG, I'm pretty sure the timing between the 2 pictures is less than 12 hours, however, according to the second picture, it is showing it to be 13+ hours.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 67024 The thing says it displays battery usage after full charge, however I am only on 90% charge and it still reset my battery numbers, and View attachment 67025, I'm pretty sure the timing between the 2 pictures is less than 12 hours, however, according to the second picture, it is showing it to be 13+ hours.

From 10:11 pm to 9:16 am is 11 hours and 5 minutes. Not sure what the rest of the issue/question is.

And just to be clear, the USAGE time is INCLUDED IN the STANDBY time. It’s actually telling you that you have 11 hours 6 minutes of elapsed time since you removed it from the charger, which includes 2 hours and 23 minutes of actual usage.

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
From 10:11 pm to 9:16 am is 11 hours and 5 minutes. Not sure what the rest of the issue/question is.

And just to be clear, the USAGE time is INCLUDED IN the STANDBY time. It’s actually telling you that you have 11 hours 6 minutes of elapsed time since you removed it from the charger, which includes 2 hours and 23 minutes of actual usage.
Thanks for clearing that up, my first issue was the iPhone says it lists my usage after a full charge, however, I only charged it 90% and it reset my usage statistics and shows that I have charged it 100%.

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
@HankAZ, let me get this straight, if I have 3 hours 45 usage, and 4 hours standby, I have used my phone for only 4 hours, not 7h 35m?

Shan S.

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Nope 4 hours. As someone else stated the stand-by time is really the TOTAL time the phone has been off the charger (battery powered)...

The usage time is a subset of the stand-by time so you do not add it.

Basically your phone was off the charger ( on battery) for 4 hours and of those 4 hours you were using it for 3:45 (screen on). That means that for about 15 minutes the screen was actually off... You know not getting used or maybe in your pocket

Again total time on battery is 4 hours.

Shan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Nope 4 hours. As someone else stated the stand-by time is really the TOTAL time the phone has been off the charger (battery powered)...

Basically your phone was off the charger ( on battery) for 4 hours and of those 4 hours you were using it for 3:45 (screen on). That means that for about 15 minutes the screen was actually off... You know not getting used or maybe in your pocket

Shan

Thanks a lot for clearing that up!

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Shan

Good explanation, just remember that apparently usage is not just SOT. It also includes anything which might use the CPU, including background audio or navigation. I've even heard some some people say it includes backgrounds refreshes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR