My daughter jumped on my lap with iPhone in pocket

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
So, my 8 year old jumped on my lap, right on top of my iPhone 6 that was in my front pocket. I wasn't paying attention, and the phone dug into my leg so hard that it hurt. Guess what, my phone didn't bend. It's fine. There is no real point to this thread, I just thought I would share.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
We need more lab time on this. Have her jump repeatedly for a solid minute and then we can get more data. lol

Only joking. I went to pay my cell bill today and got my first hand with both new devices and there as solid as any previous iDevice. I even gave the i6+ a good tuna can draining with my sprint buddy's ok and it was not gonna bend without the use of a vise

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
We need some carnage! :p

My brother ran over his Nexus phone and it survived ok with an icicle screen but still functional. He has the worst luck. Lost five cellphones three of them run over and two of them to the toilet. His 90ths Sony cellphone with the flip out mic stick fell out of his pocket when we crossed a busy street in NYC and a cab ran it down. It shattered into so many pieces the only thing we found was the battery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh