Low Signal on iPhone 6 Rogers

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ever Since I switched from the 5S to the new iPhone 6 I've been getting low signal bars in almost everywhere other than some places? Also dropping calls? What's going on?

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Try resetting the Network Settings, and see if that helps. Some have reported it did, might have something to do with restoring from an old phone backup if you happened to do that when you upgraded.

This can be found via Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings.

Just keep in mind you'll need to re-connect to any networks you were previously connected to after doing this.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Rogers with my 6 and haven't experienced any signal issues. My LTE speeds have been fine also (89Mbit down, 25Mbit up)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry about the signal dots too much. I normally get 3 dots and my signal is always flawless. Don't forget that it's digital, so dots don't necessarily relate to signal quality.

Scom

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I Just got an iPhone 6. Upgraded from an iPhone 4! I noticed only one bar only on rogers LTE. I wasn't thinking much of it until I made a call driving through a gully. With my iPhone 4 I would notice a little bit of a reception difference, but now I completely lost the call!! Grrrrr...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Try powering off the phone and removing the SIM then putting it back in. If that doesn't work either go to a Rogers store or Apple and tell them of the problem and get a new SIM. If you still got the issue then go back to Apple store and they should swap out the phone. If you still have the issue it's a poor Rogers network. I had the issue when I switched from a 4 to 5 on Fido. I did all the above things but it didn't help. I wasn't dropping calls or anything so I didn't sweat it. When I went to a 5s it all went away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2