No iphone 6 in greater Orlando available

paramaribo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Looking for space gray 16gb (AT&T) and it's nowhere to found. In NYC where I use to live they are easily found with no problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not surprised being that the iPhone is an extremely popular device, and especially considering that the three Apple Stores in the Orlando area are all sold out as you've stated. Just be patient and keep checking. You can also check stores like Target, Walmart, HHGregg (Verizon only) and your wireless carrier. Alternatively, you can order online and schedule a pickup at the nearest Apple Store.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Looking for space gray 16gb (AT&T) and it's nowhere to found. In NYC where I use to live they are easily found with no problem.

Keep the faith. Here near Chicago, you could not find a 6+ 128GB (the model I was looking for) in any of the colors at any of the surrounding 12 stores from last Wednesday through this Monday. However, currently, 8 of the 12 stores are carrying at least one of the colors and some have all 3. Keep checking.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Orlando is a huge tourist attraction, that means people from all over the world are going there all the time. And most of them leave in places where the iPhone 6 isn't available yet or is much more expensive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR