So a little back story....

I ordered my 64GB iPhone 6 (SG) for T-Mobile a couple weeks ago. I was given a delivery estimate between October 3-8.

My phone shipped on the 25th, and was to be sent from China. I was given an initial delivery date of Wednesday, 10/01. I periodically check every morning for updates, and my delivery date has been pushed back the last three days
    Went from this Wednesday, to Thursday, to Friday, and now updated this morning to next Monday.

However, last night I received an email from MyUPS saying the phone will be delivered tomorrow 10/01. The tracking still hasn't updated whatsoever and still gives me a delivery date of next Monday.

Anyone have experience with a situation like this? What should I believe?

Thanks!

PS see pics attached...

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails UPS is Frustrating-12880.jpg   UPS is Frustrating-12881.jpg  
    09-30-2014 07:00 PM
    I've done some digging as I'm in the same situation. UPS tracking updates can either be actual scans OR "assumed" movements based on their logistics model. When something happens and they're not delivering to that model, you get these "depart from XX, arrive in YY, depart from XX (again)" scenarios.
    09-30-2014 07:22 PM
    So a little back story....

I ordered my 64GB iPhone 6 (SG) for T-Mobile a couple weeks ago. I was given a delivery estimate between October 3-8.

My phone shipped on the 25th, and was to be sent from China. I was given an initial delivery date of Wednesday, 10/01. I periodically check every morning for updates, and my delivery date has been pushed back the last three days
    Went from this Wednesday, to Thursday, to Friday, and now updated this morning to next Monday.

However, last night I received an email from MyUPS saying the phone will be delivered tomorrow 10/01. The tracking still hasn't updated whatsoever and still gives me a delivery date of next Monday.

Anyone have experience with a situation like this? What should I believe?

Thanks!

PS see pics attached...

The tracking is not reliable. I've had items delivered and tracking wasn't updated until then.
    09-30-2014 07:30 PM
    I'm hoping that's the case. Tomorrow would be a lovely day to receive it. Lol

09-30-2014 09:22 PM
    I ordered on the 20th received it on the 25th and mine also came from China.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-30-2014 09:58 PM
    I'm curious... Have you actually contacted UPS to find out what's going on? That's your best bet. I know you want to vent but we don't have UPS answers. +1-800-742-5877
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-01-2014 07:55 AM
    I've had a stressful situation with the delivery of my iPhone 6.
    I got the UPS app and when it showed tracking, it had the correct address but the wrong state. I had arranged to work from home to sign for it and all I could get from them was advice to change delivery instructions for the package to be left at my front door. Ummm....no.....
    I contacted Apple who contacted the sorting facility in New Stanton PA. Thursday the 18th at 8ish pm I got a call from Apple that my phone would be delivered on Friday the 19th.
    I don't know if Apple saved the day for me or if it was an error in what was displaying on the app. But I was not happy with UPS.
    I will preorder next year, but I'll take extra leave just in case this happens again.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    10-01-2014 08:06 AM
    About UPS.. My friends shipped 3 iphone6+ to his family though UPS.
    But when the package delivered, only 2 left, missing one iphone
    That's crazy
    10-01-2014 05:47 PM
    Experiencing the same frustration. First, my wife's iP6plus was to be delivered Friday. Then UPS started playing with our emotions, telling us it would be here Thursday. Then, they told us it would be here today, Wednesday! But still no phone and no updated information. I have been on-hold with UPS for about 20 minutes now...
    10-01-2014 11:01 PM
    My iPhone 6 is with FedEx cause I did my order from Verizon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 10:00 AM
    Did u get ur phone?
    10-02-2014 10:09 AM
    Did u get ur phone?
    I'm getting my phone tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 10:11 AM