This reminds me of some article I saw the other day about a woman who says the government doesn't give her enough money for welfare, and because of this she is fat. According to her, the $40k+ a year she gets in welfare isn't enough to buy healthy food for her and her kids, so instead her cabinets are LOADED with junk food (and they had a picture in the article)...I'm talking a TON of food!!

She also believes that the government should offer monetary incentive to lose weight.

I don't know if it was a fake, parody article...but in this day in age, I believe it!
    Wow! I really hope it was fake, but unfortunately it's probably wasn't.
    jburke82 likes this.
    10-01-2014 05:17 PM
    I'm interested in the terms and conditions of the prayer(s) offered. I don't see a duration, but if the offeror is committed to twice-daily prayer for a period exceeding five years, I might be willing to invest a substantial sum toward his iPhone purchase. Also, the prayer substance matters. While I might not be interested in securing a banal "Lord's Prayer" for several hundred dollars, a personalized, on-demand prayer service that addresses my current needs with respect to God's favors could be invaluable. I think I'll e-mail this guy before the sale if it isn't already closed.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    10-01-2014 07:17 PM
    I'm interested in the terms and conditions of the prayer(s) offered. I don't see a duration, but if the offeror is committed to twice-daily prayer for a period exceeding five years, I might be willing to invest a substantial sum toward his iPhone purchase. Also, the prayer substance matters. While I might not be interested in securing a banal "Lord's Prayer" for several hundred dollars, a personalized, on-demand prayer service that addresses my current needs with respect to God's favors could be invaluable. I think I'll e-mail this guy before the sale if it isn't already closed.
    Haha good points! Also, as the screenshot indicates, there was less than 5 minutes left In the sale when I stumbled across it.
    10-01-2014 09:41 PM
    Spells "description" wrong in eBay post. lol
    10-10-2014 03:26 PM
    I doubt anyone would give out monies to purchase anything on eBay or anywhere else.
    10-10-2014 04:05 PM
55 123