Iphone 6 abilities

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Please forgive me for the incoming dumb questions. I can not seem to find a direct answer :)
I am coming from a Moto X (2013)

1. Can the Iphone 6 know when I am driving and auto read me text and let me respond with voice?
2. Can you set a sleep time, ie from 10pm to 4am keep phone quiet and only allow certain people to call through?
3. Do you have to turn on/unlock the phone before you can use Siri?
4. I have never used Apple Maps. Do you use Apple maps and how do you like it? Can you use Google Maps if you prefer? Can you set what default map you use?

Those are my initially questions :) I have looked at the new Moto X (2014) but do not like the increase in screen size, as the 4.7 to me is perfect. However I do like the user experience on Moto. I am also waiting for more reviews to come out.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
1- yes as long as your plugged in you can "Hey Siri" read my messages and she will read the last message and ask you if you want to reply

2-Yes enable Do Not Disturb thru the control panel or in settings and also set it to allow certain phone calls only. Your alarm will still sound off in DND mode

3-as long as you have lock screen enabled in settings Siri will work in lock mode

4- Apple maps is more integrated in the OS so you can use it with Siri

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW