Anyone order on 9/15 from AT&T?

AElsi

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
On 9/15, I ordered an iPhone 6 16GB Silver and have not received any notifications except my confirmation email. My ESD are 9/24-10/3. Has anyone who ordered on these dates received there phone(s) yet?

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my iphone 6 white/silver Sunday(9/28) at an AT&T store, received confirmation email shortly there after..... Yesterday(Monday 9/29) I received my email saying my phone has shipped, check tracking just now and it is supposed to be here by 8pm tomorrow(Tuesday 9/30)

AElsi

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
So, I was able to cancel my AT&T order in like 5 minutes with help from CS. A Radioshack like 45 minutes from my house had it, so they were able to hold it for me!! It was a weird situation b/c originally I wanted the phone in Space Grey, but I thought it would take longer getting to me, so I chose the Silver. Well, when I got to Radioshack, the only color he had was Space Grey. It all worked out at the end :yes:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
So, I was able to cancel my AT&T order in like 5 minutes with help from CS. A Radioshack like 45 minutes from my house had it, so they were able to hold it for me!! It was a weird situation b/c originally I wanted the phone in Space Grey, but I thought it would take longer getting to me, so I chose the Silver. Well, when I got to Radioshack, the only color he had was Space Grey. It all worked out at the end :yes:

Congrats, enjoy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2