Would you trade your iPhone 6 or plus

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I would trade my UK iPhone 6 for a US iPhone 6 that is either exactly the same or a 6+ of the same colour/GB. Apple won't do it as they can't restock a UK iPhone out here in the US, otherwise I would have gone down that route before now.

What you mean trade for US iPhone ? I didn't get. There isnt any difference between UK and US model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
What you mean trade for US iPhone ? I didn't get. There isnt any difference between UK and US model.

Well yes there is. The UK uses some different bands to the USA and only some of them are the same between regions. Regardless of that though, my UK iphone is locked to my UK provider and they won't let me unlock it. The third party vendors I have used have all been unsuccessful in unlocking it too, so my iPhone 6 sits in a drawer doing nothing whilst I am relegated to an AT&T iphone 4S for the next few months.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
What model you have? I have A1524 its support most bands in the world. Scroll down till Mobile And Wireless.
https://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/#mn_p
What network you phone is locked? My first defective iPhone 6+ was locked in Vodafone. I unlocked it. New repleacement locked to EE, but will be unlocked soon as well. What is your first sim card in phone that network will be locked. Just put first SIM vodafone. Most easier and cheaper to unlock.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd trade right now to a 6+ if I could, but the 6 is still a great phone. I'm content with it until September. :)

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Trade the family first. I chose the 6 because it was right for me and haven't second guessed once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro