Would you trade your iPhone 6 or plus

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm now stuck with the 6 after seeing all these reviews thinking I should have got the plus just because of the OIS that is all

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I kept thinking I should have gotten the 6 plus. It was in the back of my head since launch day. Today there was a plus available for pickup at Apple. I bought it. After 4 hours of using it, I know I made the right decision with the 6. The plus is a great phone, but isn't comfortable for me to hold when I text.

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I kept thinking I should have gotten the 6 plus. It was in the back of my head since launch day. Today there was a plus available for pickup at Apple. I bought it. After 4 hours of using it, I know I made the right decision with the 6. The plus is a great phone, but isn't comfortable for me to hold when I text.

When you text?? I find texting easy , it's email that's a big annoying having to double tap to bring the box down then check the email acct that has email.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
When you text?? I find texting easy , it's email that's a big annoying having to double tap to bring the box down then check the email acct that has email.

It's the way I hold the phone. It is just too wide for me to comfortably hold it when I'm typing on it.

tajaz11

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I enjoy small phones, the only reason I upgraded to the iPhone 6 is the feature that cuts the screen down.

I can touch and reach everything on the phone, because the size of my hand, however, it can be a strain to do so. The feature makes it comfortable and after a couple days I do it without thinking and it is seamless.

So, to answer the question, not at this time.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I bought the exact phone i wanted, a space grey 6. I find the 6 large already and i'm still adjusting to the size. it's awkward one handed and really thin. I couldn't imagine having a 6+ Shoot, if my 4s had LTE i'd have likely just kept that one.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If someone that got the 6 Plus wanted to trade for your 6 and vice versa would you do it

No. I got the 6 because I felt the 6+ was too big for my hands. I still think so.

Now....*next* year I might consider the bigger size, whatever it happens to be called.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I debated this for a week before settling on the 6 and so glad I did. Even the 6 is on the big side for me and my pant pockets. :) I love the form factor but it's just really big. Thankfully, it has not been so big that it gets in the way of my normal operations. If I have gone with the Plus, it would have.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The only offer that MIGHT compel me to trade my Plus for a normal 6 is if the 6 is 64gigs (my Plus is 16). Has to be same color too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR