Anyone order from AT&T on or after 9/23?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
If so what is your expected ship date and has it changed any since order date?

I order a silver 64 6 on 9/23 and my expected ship date is 10/13-10/22 and the 877# says back order.

Anyone getting a different information?

Thanks much :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

nychic099

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb Silver iPhone 6 in the AT&T store on 9/27 and as of right now my estimated shipping dates are 10/16-10/27. When I call the number to check the status it says it's backordered but on the AT&T website it says that it is preparing to ship so I have no idea when I'll be getting mine.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I got an email today from AT&T as order update. I was so excited that my phone was being shipped.

No such luck :(

All it said was they were still looking at shipping between 10/13-10/22. Ugh!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Maybe they're having a shortage on specific models because 6's are just about available everywhere.
Yes the 64 appears to be the most popular and the SG in higher demand and longer wait then the silver.

I would think it also depends on the location. I live in rural Wisconsin with one AT&T store in town, so probably not a big priority. The store has one 128 6 and the BB 2, 128s for Sprint.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Someone already said this on a different thread, and I agree them.

"I want to strangle the backorder lady on #877"

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered yesterday shipping estimate is 10/6-10/8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mine still says backorder on the recording and preparing for shipment on my AT&T.

Any progress on yours and others that ordered on or after 9/23.

I am really hoping to see some progress this coming week.

PS: does the devices ordered through AT&T also come directly from China or via warehouses in the US?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I hate when companies do this to people. Some people can order and get theirs right away and people who order before are like pushed to the back and forgotten about. It's the 6+ that there's a shortage on; I don't get why a 6 is taking that long. I've had 2 so far and keep running into them.

PS: does the devices ordered through AT&T also come directly from China or via warehouses in the US?

I'm not sure. I think a lot of Apple.com orders are coming directly from China. I had T-Mobile tell me once that some iPhones are coming from the factory instead of them. So it all depends, I suppose.

Anyone on ATT get theirs from China?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I hate when companies do this to people. Some people can order and get theirs right away and people who order before are like pushed to the back and forgotten about. It's the 6+ that there's a shortage on; I don't get why a 6 is taking that long. I've had 2 so far and keep running into them.
Yeah, no kidding and I have been an AT&T customer all my mobile life.

This is the first time I ordered anything from them and will definitely be the last. I got caught up in the excitement of the launch weekend and ordered it without waiting a month or so for it to be more readily available

The AT&T csr at the store basically lied to me, he told me there was 7-14 business day lead time and they were getting shipped ahead of schedule. Neither is true.

Wish me luck that I see some movement this week.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
If it's backordered Charlyee. Is canceling an option? Maybe you would have better luck directly from the Apple Store. Good luck

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
If it's backordered Charlyee. Is canceling an option? Maybe you would have better luck directly from the Apple Store. Good luck
Yes canceling is an option but that doesn't help me get my phone. The nearest Apple Store has not had any stock for 2 weeks and neither does the BB etc.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes canceling is an option but that doesn't help me get my phone. The nearest Apple Store has not had any stock for 2 weeks and neither does the BB etc.

I wasn't aware the Apple Store or BB was out of stock. Good luck

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen