Apps optimizing for iPhone 6

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone finding it taking the app developers longer than it should to optimize their apps for the larger screens? I bought an iPhone 5 on release day and within 3-5 days, 80% of my apps were optimized.

Of all the apps that didn't come with the phone, Twitter is I think the only one that's updated. Not even Facebook.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone finding it taking the app developers longer than it should to optimize their apps for the larger screens? I bought an iPhone 5 on release day and within 3-5 days, 80% of my apps were optimized.

Of all the apps that didn't come with the phone, Twitter is I think the only one that's updated. Not even Facebook.

Patience young grasshopper. There is a fair amount of work that goes into coding. Not to mention, they have things other than iphone optimization to focus on. The phones have only been released to the public for 10 days counting today.....that isn't necessarily a long time. All will be well in the end.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Developers did have the iOS 8 beta to update and test their apps with the iOS 8 release but the resolutions of the new iPhones were not provided in advance to most if not all the developers. They came to know about the same time as the general public. Add to that the number of apps that are submitted for approvals for both iOS 8 updates and iPhone 6 designs. The dev community is discussing this - how long is it taking Apple to approve these apps.

Wait - we should see a lot of updates soon...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox