Alright, sometimes when I go into camera, there are these squiggly curvy lines that stay for around 10-20 seconds. After that they sometimes disappear. I've asked many people, and this doesn't happen to them. Should I get a genius bar appointment for this and my other battery and heating problems?
    09-27-2014 11:50 PM
    09-28-2014 08:18 AM
    Hi

Try going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and see if that makes a difference. You will need to set up some bits and pieces again after, but it won’t delete any files or photos.
    Some owners found it was caused by an old backup. If you are restoring from a backup you made with an older iPhone, that could be the problem. Try setting the iPhone 6 up as new, factory reset it, and then put everything on it manually, and you might find that the problem is gone.
    If it persists, then you may have a hardware fault and you should contact Apple or head into an Apple Store to get it looked at. They should replace it for free if there’s a problem.
    01-27-2015 03:14 AM
    Hi

Try going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and see if that makes a difference. You will need to set up some bits and pieces again after, but it wont delete any files or photos.
    Some owners found it was caused by an old backup. If you are restoring from a backup you made with an older iPhone, that could be the problem. Try setting the iPhone 6 up as new, factory reset it, and then put everything on it manually, and you might find that the problem is gone.
    If it persists, then you may have a hardware fault and you should contact Apple or head into an Apple Store to get it looked at. They should replace it for free if theres a problem.
    Stop bringing old threads back to life please.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    01-27-2015 10:03 AM