I couldn't be happier.
    I've been saying Android phones have been getting too big for about a year now.
    I have arthritis in my hands and larger phones actually hurt my hands to use them.
    I realize The iPhone 6 is approximately the same size as the M8, but for some reason it doesn't hurt my hand.
    I think it might be the thinness and width.
    Anyway, howdy!
    09-26-2014 07:53 AM
    Welcome to iMore an congrats, enjoy.
    09-26-2014 07:56 AM
    Congrats on your new purchase Gunnyman and welcome to iMore!!
    09-26-2014 07:57 AM
    Welcome! Grass is much greener on this side
    09-26-2014 07:58 AM
    Agree with you on size. The M8 is too heavy and clunky. There are very few good one handed android devices out right now.
    09-26-2014 08:10 AM
    I'm in the same boat coming from the M8. The only things stopping me from trying an iPhone was the size and keyboard, both have been rectified.
    09-26-2014 08:10 AM
    Welcome aboard gunnyman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-26-2014 08:38 AM
    I couldn't be happier.
    I have arthritis in my hands and larger phones actually hurt my hands to use them.
    I realize The iPhone 6 is approximately the same size as the M8, but for some reason it doesn't hurt my hand.
    Anyway, howdy!
    Completely agree - I'm always bantering with a friend about the whole Apple vs Android thing and his HTC One was always impressive, when he updated to the M8 I felt it just went over the edge size-wise and was uncomfortable to use. Same with the Samsung Galaxy S4 vs S5. There's definitely a sweet spot for me.
    09-26-2014 09:59 AM
    I think you will be happier. I had a Galaxy S3 and I understand why my friends like there mobiles so much. One thing my buddy said to me was "The iPhone is a tool not a toy and you will get more out of it if you drop the android mentality". I laugh so hard when he said that because he works for Apple in Austin. You think any bias?!?!

A.B.
    09-26-2014 10:59 AM
    I'm in a platform agnostic household. I use an iMac, my iPhone, and Android tablet, and a Chromebook. My daughter has a chromebook and an android phone, my wife has a windows 7 laptop and an android tablet.
    09-26-2014 01:47 PM
    I've been a long-time Apple fan for 30 years, but did not buy an iPhone until this month.

Like many of you, I owned a HTC M8 phone and liked it. I have been buying Android phones mainly due to their larger sizes. Now that Apple has entered the "real world" with decent sized phones, I'm ready to join!
    09-27-2014 12:17 AM
    I couldn't be happier.
    Anyway, howdy!
    And it bends less than the M8.
    09-27-2014 12:19 AM
    I came from the Galaxy S5 (ok, and the HTC One M7, and the Sony Z2, and the OPPO Find 7a) since leaving the iPhone 5s. Although I loved the large, high DPI screens (especially the SAMOLED S5 in cinema mode), the phones were huge. I find the iPhone 6 to be the perfect screen vs body size. The M7 was about the same, except for the giant dual speaker bezels it had.
    09-27-2014 01:17 AM
    I had an HTC one previously and I loved the size...just not anything else sadly. It was close to being a great phone just the camera, battery life and the charge time killed it for me. Not to mention android wake locks and the crappy apps. I wasn't wild about beats either. Anyway, congratulations on your new phone and welcome to imore!
    09-27-2014 05:07 AM
    I had an HTC one previously and I loved the size...just not anything else sadly. It was close to being a great phone just the camera, battery life and the charge time killed it for me. Not to mention android wake locks and the crappy apps. I wasn't wild about beats either. Anyway, congratulations on your new phone and welcome to imore!
    Once I flashed a custom rom on my HTC One, it was great. A rom couldn't save the camera though. Whoever decided that 4MP was enough should be fired. 99% of reviews (and users) said it was a great phone, save for the camera. I can't believe they carried it over to the M8 even after it got trashed in the reviews of the M7.
    09-27-2014 10:29 AM