The Slim Case Thread

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I know this question wasn't for me, but I have the Apple iPhone 6 Silicone case in black. I really like it, but I think I'll end up buying a leather case to use as my main case as the Silicone cases pick up lint easily.

Have you picked up any scratches on the bottom of your phone ?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a fairly slim and reasonably priced iphone 6 case with a little bit of grip to it? Currently using a Spigen Slim Armor which I like but it always feels like it's going to slip out of my hands.

Sent via Tapatalk on my i6...

I just saw a clear silicone one in best buy last night on sale for $15. Can't remember what brand it was thought. I really should have grabbed it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
After a search on Amazon I found this one and ordered it up. Says it has a "rubberized grip". We'll see how it goes.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417485859.391372.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417485859.391372.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 51

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Confession: The price topped what I said I'd ever pay for a phone case but I bought Apple's own leather case and love it because it's not just thin but the leather is a perfect combination of grip and slip.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I just bought one of these on eBay for a buck. It's incredibly thin. Has just a tiny bit of lip for lay on the table. Not much though. And it's even so thin the camera sticks out a hair further than the case. It feels like an iPhone 6 that sticks to your hand because of the TPU material. Best dollar I've spent in a long time.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...6alt%3Dweb%26id%3D191364634453&token=4zyBMTdV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I just bought one of these on eBay for a buck. It's incredibly thin. Has just a tiny bit of lip for lay on the table. Not much though. And it's even so thin the camera sticks out a hair further than the case. It feels like an iPhone 6 that sticks to your hand because of the TPU material. Best dollar I've spent in a long time.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...6alt%3Dweb%26id%3D191364634453&token=SHiWcKjP

Is it a snug fit? Seems like a good deal to me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Confession: The price topped what I said I'd ever pay for a phone case but I bought Apple's own leather case and love it because it's not just thin but the leather is a perfect combination of grip and slip.

I agree. The leather case is the perfect balance of a thin case and a grippy case :)

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Is it a snug fit? Seems like a good deal to me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Definitely snug. It's not going to fall off. It's very thin so the sides aren't totally rigid. But for a buck it's a no brainer. The tinted clear is a really cool color too. I'll try to take some pictures of my iPhone with my iPad.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Are all the buttons easy to push on that case?

Very easy. I've had cases that were stiff, but this is not one of them. Nice click and feel. Almost like nothing on it. My ONLY gripe about this case is I wish it were just a teeny bit thicker so as to keep the camera from touching when you put it down.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim