The Slim Case Thread

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Slimmest ever, though not a case, technically. Just ordered my brown leather SlickWrap! I've had these on my previous phones and love them!

I'm typically pretty careful with my phones in regards to drops. I love these wraps because they protect against scratches and scuffs, add almost zero thickness/weight, and look amazing.

View attachment 66554

I love slick wraps. Only problem I have is the front. Never can get it lined up properly. Usually just go with covering the back.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Just keep an eye on it. Who knows, maybe they did something different this time around knowing it was a major complaint the last time. I can't blame ya for getting the red one. It is sexy as hell!

I remember last year when Finn posted pics of his black 5S with the red Apple leather case, and it looked VERY badass indeed. The red pops very nicely against the all black face of the 5S, and now the 6 of course :)

But like Finn and other have mentioned, the red and the other lighter colors will age over time, and not necessarily for the better.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just received my spigen case early. It was supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I was quite surprised. Anyhoo, here it is. I really love how thin it is. Yes there isn't that much protection considering the top and bottom are exposed but it really is a sexy case. Goes so well with my gold 6.

Also you can't see in the pic below but there is a thin film covering the apple logo so dust cannot come through. I liked that little touch. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412044283.051589.jpg

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I just got the Rearth Ringke Slim. Very slim and light with all around coverage. I had one for my Note 3 also. It seems to come with some sort of clear sticker to cover the Apple logo since there is a cutout. Only $8 on Amazon. :)

Raginrogue

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Just received my spigen case early. It was supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I was quite surprised. Anyhoo, here it is. I really love how thin it is. Yes there isn't that much protection considering the top and bottom are exposed but it really is a sexy case. Goes so well with my gold 6.

Also you can't see in the pic below but there is a thin film covering the apple logo so dust cannot come through. I liked that little touch. View attachment 66823

Really loving that case. Does it have decent grip??

David Erato

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

Also you can't see in the pic below but there is a thin film covering the apple logo so dust cannot come through. I liked that little touch. View attachment 66823

Which Sigpen is that?

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk. Please excuse typos and brevity.

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have posted this in another forum a few days ago but since the OP is interested in this case, I though I'd post some photos here as well. This is the Shumuri Slim Case.

Attachments

• ShumuriBlue.jpg
    ShumuriBlue.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 136
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 138
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have posted this in another forum a few days ago but since the OP is interested in this case, I though I'd post some photos here as well. This is the Shumuri Slim Case.

I like how it's see through. It's like the insignia case I picked up at best buy. How much is the shumuri slim case?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I like how it's see through. It's like the insignia case I picked up at best buy. How much is the shumuri slim case?
I have that one too and like how slim it is but wasn't convinced of the protection so picked up a Tech21 case as well.

Here's the Insignia that I will still use time to time. Hard to beat the price and I like that it's mostly clear though there are color options as well.

View attachment 65425

mikep72

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Try Amazon...I ordered 2 Spigen Cases. Both shipped a few days after oder and they are half the price... Spigen Tough Armor and the Neo Hybrid Metal..both 18$ on Amazon.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
So I lost my spigen gold case. I think it was at Taco Bell too lol. I had to exchange my gold 6 because it gave me the blue screen or death and so I took off my case and put it in my scrubs pocket (the pockets are kind of deep) then when I got home I notice it wasn't in my pocket anymore. Sad times. Well, at least it was only $8. But I still wanted to see how it would look with my new space grey 6.

I hope more slim cases come out with grip. The spigen thin fit had a smooth casing. I might try the tough armor even if it isn't as slim. At least it has grip. I saw the midnight blue apple case at Best Buy and almost bought it. I don't know what's stopping me because most people on here recommend it.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I always used a case, not because I'm afraid to drop but because of scratches in the back. So I always got very slim cases.
I just got a spigen perfect fit case from Amazon for $10.99 and free shipping. And I love it. Feels great and is slim. And can't beat the price.
I like the looks of Apple cases but I don't like how the buttons are covered.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73