Ladies! Show me your girly cases

cs1219

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I see a lot of "guy" cases in the threads but not too many from the ladies. Show me the girly cases you have or wish to have. I usually buy a wardrobe of cases for my iPhone's and would like to see more from the ladies😁
Here are my first 2

The iPhone 6 leather case I just bought from canaloo.
IMG_2461.JPG
IMG_2462.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Did you buy anymore cases recently? My recent purchase was a mint spigen capsule case but I don't think it's very girly lol How is the one from ebay holding up?

I did. I bought the case mate 24k and returned it the next day because it was too bulky on the back. Been using the ombr? case from Verizon exclusively. I love it!

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I did. I bought the case mate 24k and returned it the next day because it was too bulky on the back. Been using the ombr? case from Verizon exclusively. I love it!

omg I forgot about that case. I was going to go buy it too. Maybe after work ;)

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Ooo I like this thread ... my gf will soon have an iPhone 6 and she wants something "sparkly" so .. this thread has given me some ideas where to look :D.

rosefox

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Here ya go. If you purchase it please come back and review. I really want to buy one but am wondering about the quality. Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing! Coming from Japan I'd feel good about the quality, but I found pictures of the front and side on a different website (I tried to post a link but I don't have enough posts yet, if you google the brand "jiang plus" it's on the site called rakuten) and the case leaves the top edge of the phone exposed which I can't stand. I may or may not have just cried a little.

rosefox

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up these two Insignia cases from Best Buy today, for $15 each. I really love the color of the first one, it's more turquoise than it looks in the photo, looks great with the gold, and I love the soft matte feel. Sadly, I've had it on my phone for maybe 3 hours now and the paint is already starting to peel off. You get what you pay for I guess. The black one is made of a different material and doesn't seem like it will have the same issue, but the buttons are harder to press (borderline too hard). There are a few inconsistencies with the quality that you notice if you look closely, but from a normal distance it looks great, especially for the price.

Photo Nov 08, 3 43 49 PM.jpgPhoto Nov 08, 3 44 24 PM.jpgPhoto Nov 08, 3 42 43 PM.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh