I have a iPad Air and now the iPhone 6. I took pictures of the fall colors with my phone 6 this morning. Why aren't they showing up on my IPad Air?
    09-24-2014 03:13 PM
  2. Vortec 5.3 said: Best Answer

I figured it out. Apple employee at the Apple Store informed me that my phone has to be on wifi In order for pics to show up on my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I have a iPad Air and now the iPhone 6. I took pictures of the fall colors with my phone 6 this morning. Why aren't they showing up on my IPad Air?
    Hi Vortec. Have you checked the usual things like making sure that icloud is enabled on both devices, photo stream is enabled on both devices, etc? If so, have you tried powering off, and on, both devices just to refresh things? Let us know any additional details that you can in order to better assist you.
    09-24-2014 03:28 PM
    Hi Vortec. Have you checked the usual things like making sure that icloud is enabled on both devices, photo stream is enabled on both devices, etc? If so, have you tried powering off, and on, both devices just to refresh things? Let us know any additional details that you can in order to better assist you.
    Finn,

ICloud enabled on both devices. Photostream enabled on both devices..powered off both devices. Still not working
    09-24-2014 03:37 PM
    Finn,

ICloud enabled on both devices. Photostream enabled on both devices..powered off both devices. Still not working
    Ok, let me see what I can dig up. In the meantime, someone else may come along with ideas as well. We have the obvious checks out of the way.
    09-24-2014 03:44 PM
    I figured it out. Apple employee at the Apple Store informed me that my phone has to be on wifi In order for pics to show up on my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-25-2014 01:50 PM