Coming from an iPhone 5/5S screen, is it easier to read on the 6/6 Plus?

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you people coming from the 5 and 5s feel " wow " huge difference , easier to read etc ...

Or is it basically the same ?

I mean it only expanded .7 of an inch - correct ? And has the same pixel density right ?

Seems Apple didn't do enough here and too much on the Plus.

GusHerb

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Big difference for me. Also helps that I've been tired of small screens since before iPhone 5 came out, and have had several affairs with larger screened androids. This is a big sigh of relief for me, I think I might be able to settle down with iOS again.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming from a 5s and it's a big difference.
I was afraid that it wasn't gonna be big enough of a difference, but i'm shocked by how much it is.
After only four days of using the 6, looking at my 5s screen seems foreign and tiny to me.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
At age 50 now, I do appreciate the larger screen on the 6. I do miss the 5s though, it was not as slippery.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Do you people coming from the 5 and 5s feel " wow " huge difference , easier to read etc ...

Or is it basically the same ?

I mean it only expanded .7 of an inch - correct ? And has the same pixel density right ?

Seems Apple didn't do enough here and too much on the Plus.

You could give a swivel whiplash.

co_mtn_grl

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I also switched to the 6 from the 5s and I agree with the above comments...BIG difference. Texting and reading are so much better, as is photography and photo editing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2