iPhone 6 And 6 plus warping the while in pocket

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
My iphone 6 was in tight pocket for More than 6 hours with the spigen ultra thin fit case and i was scared of that bendgate but i found that my iphone is still straight, so use proper hard casing and protect your iphone 6 or 6 plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My iphone 6 was in tight pocket for More than 6 hours with the spigen ultra thin fit case and i was scared of that bendgate but i found that my iphone is still straight, so use proper hard casing and protect your iphone 6 or 6 plus
Good advice for those who worry about bending. #Peaceofmind

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

bassjo

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I have only had my iPhone 6s Plus for two weeks, I've never placed it in my back pocket nor in my front pocket and it is still warped. I carry my phone in the side pocket of my carpenter style jeans which by their very nature have looser legs than standard pants. I do agree if a person places their 5.5" iPhone in their back pocket and sit on it and then wonder how it got warped they're crazy. But we are dealing with a much larger issue here, I carried around my Galaxy Note 5 in the same side pocket for 8 months and never had an issue. It seems the fabled Apple quality product has been replaced with a chintzy knock off and for an $800+ phone and the fact that it's an Apple product that it be the definition of quality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner