WiFi question...sorry in advance.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I've read some say they reset network settings to get wifi to work. 1. What are the pitfalls of resetting network? 2. My WiFi at work just seems to go in and out and doesn't "grab on" like it's supposed to. I reset the WiFi and everything but nothing seems to work. I have yet to reset network on my phone because I read someone say they didn't want to do that...and, well, that scared me. Anyone?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've read some say they reset network settings to get wifi to work. 1. What are the pitfalls of resetting network? 2. My WiFi at work just seems to go in and out and doesn't "grab on" like it's supposed to. I reset the WiFi and everything but nothing seems to work. I have yet to reset network on my phone because I read someone say they didn't want to do that...and, well, that scared me. Anyone?

There are occasions when the wifi networking stack gets all wonky. Resetting it usually fixes the issues. The only downside to resetting networking is that you lose all of you previously joined wifi networks. You just have to choose to reconnect the next time you are in reach of those wifi access points.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR