Anyone taking their 6 back for the Plus?

iamdjpaul

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so. I tired the plus and its to big based on my job. I manage warehouse and I need to have s phone that I can use one handed. If I get used to the 6 I can always sell it later and get the plus.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I am. I preordered a 6 Plus but T-Mobile has screwed the pooch on getting it to me. I bought a 6 to tide me over.

I love the 6, but I would benefit from the massive battery on the 6 Plus. That's really the only reason I want it over the 6.

stupiddumbidiott

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I am. I preordered a 6 Plus but T-Mobile has screwed the pooch on getting it to me. I bought a 6 to tide me over.

I love the 6, but I would benefit from the massive battery on the 6 Plus. That's really the only reason I want it over the 6.

I'm thinking with a larger screen, the battery needs to be larger. Not sure how much more use you will get out of it versus the 6.

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I've still got some time left in my 14 day return period at Verizon. Even though i think the phone is too big for me, i'd be lying if i said i haven't at least considered exchanging my 6 for the plus and trying it out rather than going off just holding it in a store. Like actually take it out in my everyday routine and see how i do with it. That said, i'm not disappointing at all with my 6. I am really enjoying it. It's just the impulsive techy mindset i have that's got me even thinking about exchanging the 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711