Show us your iPhone 6 Homescreen

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1435927847.194532.jpg

Have kept that same arrangement ever since my first smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy S1. That phone was a disaster, so I've been iPhone ever since - recreating that layout (or as near as possible with some apps not being cross-platform) was a matter of OCD ...

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
First don't tell me what not to post. I will post what I want.
2nd, jailbreaking is stupid, it removes iPhone security making is even more vulnerable that android.
3rd. I work at apple and own every apple product made.
I am voicing my frustrations that apple refuses to add MAIN screen widets.
Notification panel widgets don't count as a real widget. Spencerdi posted all these lame widgets that only run in the notification area.
The purpose of a widget is to get info on you MAIN screen as soon as you unlock it. Not going the a list of crap from another screen.

I LOL'd when I saw the GIANT clock and GIANT battery widget, you can see those without a widget....

iOS and Mac do work great together. and iOS has its great parts, but I am allowed to make any comment I want.
Every singe "home screen" on 800+ posts look the same other than the background wallpaper.
Some do a FULL page of apps, some do a few apps. the all look exactly the same and I am bored with it.
There is NO reason apple can offer some customization. The hardware and battery can handle it.

That is the reason I carry BOTH iPhone 6 and S6 Edge. Android L on the S6 is polished, smooth as silk, an does everything my iPhone can do other than Apple proprietary things. People talking about how bad their S1 and S2 phones were are talking about ancient tech.
That's like bringing up iPhone 1 and 3g that didn't have cut,copy, paste, multitasking, and couldn't even send a picture message that my $0 flip phone could do for 4 years before the iPhone came out.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
6b1e6466e85bd1eb3c90078b2b107f64.jpg

Sent from my Space-G iPhone