Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Miss my jailbreak!
228da12906dc73664cdb7980515de520.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429558999.284681.jpg I saw this idea on this thread...going to use it for a little bit and see how well I like it. This will be my wallpaper until WWDC 15 unless I decide to go back to my old layout.

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi there apple peeps.... think I am going to go get me an iphone 6 this afternoon... I have been a loyal Android fan for the last 100 years....but want to give it a go... I a very much a wallpaper kinda gal... please tell me... how do you get your home screen free off any apps... so that I can just see the wallpaper... then when I swipe my apps will be on the next screen ?
Thanks a stack... and hope to chat lots more in the future

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi there apple peeps.... think I am going to go get me an iphone 6 this afternoon... I have been a loyal Android fan for the last 100 years....but want to give it a go... I a very much a wallpaper kinda gal... please tell me... how do you get your home screen free off any apps... so that I can just see the wallpaper... then when I swipe my apps will be on the next screen ?
Thanks a stack... and hope to chat lots more in the future

Very easy to do. Just touch and hold an app until it wiggles, then you slide your finger over to the next screen and keep doing this until all the apps are off the first screen. Hope this helps!

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Thanks so much.. only reason I asked is that I tried that once.. but then it went back after I swiped.. will try again.. thanks a stack !!

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
ok... I tried again this morning
I can move all the apps to another screen, then I am left with a blank screen... but as soon as I press the home button in order to make the icons stop wiggling... it removes my blank screen... is this how it's suppose to be.. or am I doing something wrong... I would love for my home screen to just be blank so I can see my wallpaper.. then when I swipe right.. all my icons are on the second page... thanks

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi there
Was just wondering how you got the one screen clear of all icons... I move all of mine to the next screen, but as soon as I press the home button, it cancels the blank screen and then I'm left again with two screens full of icons !?!?!? I would really love to have my first screen clean, to appreciate my wallpaper... and then scroll right to get to my icons... thanks a stack

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711