For ones with AT&T

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm aware that there isn't a definite concrete answer to this question but I'm just interested to know about your experience or past experiences. I'm going to stores to attempt picking up an iPhone 6 silver or gold 64 gb. I'm not sure when AT&T gets new shipments in,I've heard they get new shipments everyday & I've heard they only get shipments in once a week,anyone know? What have your experiences been with buying an iPhone in store? Or to expand even more on the question has anyone had any luck getting a phone in store AFTER release date. For example I'm trying to get one today even though they released on the 19th

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have AT&T but I've never bought from them right after launch day. Call your local store & ask about the availability.

I did plan on calling them today but not all stores answer their phones so the ones that don't answer i plan on visiting in person

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I haven't bought from ATT since the 4, usually I go to Apple directly. But Id assume daily since it's a new launch.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T Store in Portland that I went to yesterday had only Gold 64GB & 128GB in stock. However you had to sign in and wait 2-hours. They did say they did not know when they would be getting another shipment. My assumption based on the sales rate I would expect some soon.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T store had only 16GB models in stock. So it's always hit and miss depending on the place. Just call around and ask about their stock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2