Question about iPhone exchanges

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So I have a 16 GB iPhone 6 plus, originally I thought I would be good with the storage size but now I changed my mind. Since pluses are sold out everywhere, I wonder if apple will let me reserve a 64 Gig for the next shipment they get in store. I know I have 14 days but if I return it now, I will be without a phone ( since I sold my iPhone 5). Anyone know if they will let you do this??!! I am going to my local Apple Store today just to ask. But wanted to see if any of yall knew! Thanks

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea that's what I thought! Worst case scenario I get stuck with the 16 GB. In which case I would just have to use one drive and icloud storage if need be. Hopefully they get something within the two week period.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you'll let you either, but make sure you call and check inventory at least twice per day. They get shipments frequently.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
16 GB iphones should be illegal lol

Unless you are someone that takes photos seldomly, doesn't take videos, doesn't have a music collection or like downloading videos/movies, the 16 will be severely limited. Once an iphone's memory is full, it runs poorly too.

And yeah, there is the "cloud" for storing stuff. But unless you have a constant wifi connection, you'll burn through data streaming and moving things back and forth from the cloud.

Bad move on Apple's part to not make 32Gb the minimum on the 6's.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea it's no huge deal if I have to be stuck with the 16 gig since I will only keep this phone for two years and upgrade again when the iPhone 7 hits. But I will just check inventory every day and hopefully make the switch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73