Is anyone willing to post pictures taken with their new device?

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody! First post but have been reading the forums for a very long time.

Wondering if anyone would be willing to post some pictures they have taken with their new devices!?

Can't wait until the end of November when my contract ends and I get my first iPhone :yes:

I have a 2 month old and am looking forward to having a better camera on my phone to take pictures with!

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Pictures

Thanks Spencer! I have nothing really to contribute since I don't have an iPhone yet but will on a few months :)

Great photos guys! Great quality for sure!

GolferChris68

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Some iPhone 6 video of a band some friends and I saw on Friday night. The light in the pub was pretty terrible (as in mostly non-existent), but I think the video is pretty decent. I'm looking forward to doing more with it. Be sure to watch in HD.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Finally got a chance to go set up my car with the Bluetooth changing it from the 5s, so took a fast flower photo on the way back into the studio.

IMG_6657.JPG

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, had to WM it, as it is an outtake from a shoot that is going to be published. Model: Katie Pierog ? 2014 ConciergePhoto.com (iPhone 6 with stock camera)
IMG_6668wm.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh