Anyone going for a Clear Transparent Case for iPhone 6?

bbueding

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the Case Mate Naked Tough in smoke. They also have a clear one. It does not add much bulk to the phone and looks great. Cost was $35 direct from Case Mate. Good luck.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I have tried clear cases a number of times with multiple phones and I always regret it. It just doesn't look as good and they get scratched up quickly and look worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have tried clear cases a number of times with multiple phones and I always regret it. It just doesn't look as good and they get scratched up quickly and look worse.

That's why I like the one I listed a few posts up. Doesn't scratch and doesn't stick to the phone like some do.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My case, the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear also does not stick to your phone and is completely clear. It has a plastic back and TPU cushion sides that absorb impact way better than plastic does and the whole thing, including the sides, is transparent.

iPhone 6 Case Ultra Hybrid (4.7) | SPIGEN SGP

4589.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My case, the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear also does not stick to your phone and is completely clear. It has a plastic back and TPU cushion sides that absorb impact way better than plastic does and the whole thing, including the sides, is transparent.
Those plastic backs always seem to scratch, though. Won't stick like the TPU backs, but they are prone to scratching in my experience.

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I got the Case Mate Naked Tough in smoke. They also have a clear one. It does not add much bulk to the phone and looks great. Cost was $35 direct from Case Mate. Good luck.

I got the same case but in clear. I like that it doesn't add much bulk and I still can see the beautiful of the phone.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Man no offence to anyone who purchased a clear case but those things look so cheesy to me. You want to show off your new phone let it go naked for a week until everyone has the new phone and nobody cares about yours anymore.

zeravla531

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I can't post a link because i'm a lurker with like 4 posts, but on Amazon i picked up:

iPhone 6 Case - Poetic Apple iPhone 6 Case [Atmosphere Series] - Slim-Fit Transparent Hybrid Case for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7-inch) Clear/Gray

So far i have no complaints. Fits great, looks great and it adds very little bulk.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Those plastic backs always seem to scratch, though. Won't stick like the TPU backs, but they are prone to scratching in my experience.

My case is two years old as I bought it for my iPhone 5 and it has a few light marks on the back but it is hardly what I would call scratched. In fact I had to angle it under a light source to see anything at all. Definitely less wear than some other cases I have used. Personally, I have had a very bad experience with Case Mate and won't touch them again. I've used everything from Otterbox to Life Proof and all manner in between and find myself coming back to two manufacturers time and again who have offered me a stellar experience, Spigen and Speck.

Each to their own though and there's loads of great cases on the market that could fit the bill here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox