Advice needed, buying iPhone 6 in the US

Nawfil Afif Nibir

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
The new iPhone won't be available in my country until December or so, and even then, it will be difficult to buy as it will be overpriced and hard to find. So I am thinking of getting one from the US.
Now, I have a friend who is going to Arizona this 28th, and will return on 13th October. What I am planning to do is buy and email myself an Apple Store Gift Card, and then give it to my friend. What I want to know is whether the stock will be readily available in the first week of October for my friend to walk in and buy one. And also, if she will face any issues buying one using the gift card.
And also, as I understand, buying the Verizon iPhone 6 is the best option if I want to use it on a GSM provider in my country as Verizon iPhones are GSM unlocked. Am I right to assume that?
And also, will my friend be able to purchase a Verizon iPhone 6 at full price without paying for anything extra for the included Verizon stuff/monthly plan price?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
The new iPhone won't be available in my country until December or so, and even then, it will be difficult to buy as it will be overpriced and hard to find. So I am thinking of getting one from the US.
Now, I have a friend who is going to Arizona this 28th, and will return on 13th October. What I am planning to do is buy and email myself an Apple Store Gift Card, and then give it to my friend. What I want to know is whether the stock will be readily available in the first week of October for my friend to walk in and buy one. And also, if she will face any issues buying one using the gift card.
And also, as I understand, buying the Verizon iPhone 6 is the best option if I want to use it on a GSM provider in my country as Verizon iPhones are GSM unlocked. Am I right to assume that?
And also, will my friend be able to purchase a Verizon iPhone 6 at full price without paying for anything extra for the included Verizon stuff/monthly plan price?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I am wondering how to buy from USA as well since it's definitely gonna be overpriced in China n don't even know when it's coming here. I'm even thinking of how to buy them from USA and sell them here that will earn me so much money. These chinese will die buying them the fact that they are from America. Want to invest in this kind of buying from USA and selling here business this year. Any help how to go by this process of purchasing?

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If you buy the Verizon model at full price you'll need to go to the Verizon store. Apple only sells the T-Mobile variant unlocked. To my knowledge all of the iPhone's have the same bands this year but I could be mistaken.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73