Canceling my pre order for it & re sending back all my cases lol that thing is like a brick. I'm definitely getting a 6 now, holy crap. and I won't be waiting for any bs shipping dates either I'm heading to stores first thing tomorrow morning
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    09-20-2014 09:33 PM
    Canceling my pre order for it & re sending back all my cases lol that thing is like a brick. I'm definitely getting a 6 now, holy crap. and I won't be waiting for any bs shipping dates either I'm heading to stores first thing tomorrow morning
    Lol I played it with today while I wouldn't call it a brick since it is pretty thin and light, it is a very big device. Too big for my taste. 6 is perfect for now.
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-20-2014 09:48 PM
    Lol I played it with today while I wouldn't call it a brick since it is pretty thin and light, it is a very big device. Too big for my taste. 6 is perfect for now.
    By brick I meant the size lol but yeah I'm definitely getting the 6 now. my area was never selling any 6 pluses anyway
    09-20-2014 09:49 PM
    I did not pre-order this time, and wanted to see both models in store. I totally agree the 6+ is massive and I would be disappointed unless it was a secondary phone/min-tablet. They still has iPhone 6 gold/64 & 128 in stock. Much better choice unless you're 6' 5" and palms the size of tennis rackets.
    09-21-2014 12:40 AM
    I had the opposite reaction. I saw both phones and immediately thought that the Plus looked great. But, it's polarizing, for sure.
    robertk328 and B-17 Pilot like this.
    09-21-2014 01:11 AM
    I agree with you, I'm not really a fan of the 6+. I just can't picture myself holding a iPhone just as big as my Note.. it seems too unordinary since Apple had made us to believe "bigger phones" wasn't the answer till now.
    09-21-2014 01:15 AM
    I did not pre-order this time, and wanted to see both models in store. I totally agree the 6+ is massive and I would be disappointed unless it was a secondary phone/min-tablet. They still has iPhone 6 gold/64 & 128 in stock. Much better choice unless you're 6' 5" and palms the size of tennis rackets.
    I'm actually only 5'7 lol and my hands are kind of big but i held the 6 plus in my hand and had serious issues working with it so i decided okay no lets just get the 6. I had wanted the 64 gb silver one but I'll settle for gold too,just anything but black
    Craig likes this.
    09-21-2014 01:16 AM
    I had the opposite reaction. I saw both phones and immediately thought that the Plus looked great. But, it's polarizing, for sure.
    The plus did look great! the size just threw me off for sure
    09-21-2014 01:17 AM
    The plus did look great! the size just threw me off for sure
    Same with me. Size is just too big for me, even though I'm 6'3" and have large hands. Pocketability and one-handed use are 2 big factors in why I chose the iPhone 6
    09-21-2014 01:19 AM
    Same with me. Size is just too big for me, even though I'm 6'3" and have large hands. Pocketability and one-handed use are 2 big factors in why I chose the iPhone 6
    Definitely,I want the one hand use. making sure it fits in a pocket wasn't a big deal for me because 95% of my clothes don't even have pockets lol
    09-21-2014 01:22 AM
    The 6 plus isn't that bad to use one handed really. You just have to learn how to do it and that's the challenge. The reach ability feature definitely helps a lot. The only issue I have is when typing and trying to reach the character selector to type a ? One handed lol
    09-21-2014 08:19 AM
    The 6+ is a beast! Lol although a beautiful beast. I'm really happy with the 6 so far. Like most people, I debated whether or not to get the 6 or the 6+. Looks like I made the perfect choice.
    09-21-2014 09:03 AM
    I was surprised that it wasn't as big as I thought. Still probably too big for me though!
    09-21-2014 09:04 AM
    Same here. Went to the store. Saw it. Immediately cancelled my preorder. Walked out of the store with a 6.
    09-21-2014 10:10 AM
    I played with a 6 Plus, I feel it is MASSIVE! It is not for me, I feel it is like SG Note III or something.
    09-21-2014 10:15 AM
    Same here. Went to the store. Saw it. Immediately cancelled my preorder. Walked out of the store with a 6.
    I'm driving around to stores today to see if I can pick up a 6. Tons were sold out yesterday when I called around (but by the time I was calling stores were closing in the next few hours) so most likely the reason why I didn't get one.
    09-21-2014 10:19 AM
    I played with a 6 Plus, I feel it is MASSIVE! It is not for me, I feel it is like SG Note III or something.
    Well it's an option for people who want a phablet. I'm going to the mall today to see them in person. I kinda want to get the 6+ to see what it's like to live with a phablet.
    09-21-2014 10:20 AM
    I was surprised that it wasn't as big as I thought. Still probably too big for me though!
    Really? that thing was huge to me I really under estimated the size. my dad got an S5 the other day and that's what got me thinking that anything is bigger than that is gonna be too big for me
    09-21-2014 10:22 AM
    Really? that thing was huge to me I really under estimated the size. my dad got an S5 the other day and that's what got me thinking that anything is bigger than that is gonna be too big for me
    It's still big for sure. But maybe I overestimated what I thought it would be.
    09-21-2014 10:33 AM
    The 6+ is a beast! Lol although a beautiful beast. I'm really happy with the 6 so far. Like most people, I debated whether or not to get the 6 or the 6+. Looks like I made the perfect choice.
    I went through threads on here and kept seeing people talk about how they ordered or wanted a 6 plus until they saw it in person,and I was like what lol why would that change your mind? but when I saw it for the first time yesterday I was like um yeah...I'll be joining the "wanted the plus until I saw it in person" club
    leathernuts#WP and Craig like this.
    09-21-2014 11:15 AM
    I went through threads on here and kept seeing people talk about how they ordered or wanted a 6 plus until they saw it in person,and I was like what lol why would that change your mind? but when I saw it for the first time yesterday I was like um yeah...I'll be joining the "wanted the plus until I saw it in person" club
    I'll join that club. Went to Best Buy yesterday and saw the 6+ in person and changed my mind on the spot. It's a bit too much....aside from pocket ability being a factor.
    09-21-2014 11:21 AM
    I'll join that club. Went to Best Buy yesterday and saw the 6+ in person and changed my mind on the spot. It's a bit too much....aside from pocket ability being a factor.
    Exactly,it was an automatic change of mind for me. It's so long I hated it
    09-21-2014 11:31 AM
    Well it's an option for people who want a phablet. I'm going to the mall today to see them in person. I kinda want to get the 6+ to see what it's like to live with a phablet.
    No argument here. Let us know what you think of it once you've tried it.
    09-21-2014 11:39 AM
    Wait one question, those with the Plus, how's the vibrate option?
    09-21-2014 11:40 AM
    I really wanted the 6 plus. After going to see them in person( for a short period of time, def need a second look) I am disappointed. The plus is too big and 6 is too small. I want a 5" screen on an iPhone with a little smaller bezel. Now I understand why Apple went with 4.7. I am sure there are plenty of people that think 4.7 is too big. Now I love iOS and I am so tied into Apple ecosystem I would not be happy with an android. But man the lg G3 has a 5.5" screen and the phone seems so much smaller. If the plus was that size I would be all over it! Now I am just confused on what to do. Give me a lg G3 sized iphone darn it! Haha. Does anyy else feel this way?
    09-21-2014 12:40 PM
63 123