Apple leather case: in-store availability?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Howdy all!

For those of you who have the Apple leather case - where did you get it? Directly from Apple or a 3rd party?

I think I'd like to get one in brown but I'd like to check it out in person first. We have 3 Apple stores in Pittsburgh but none of them are really convenient/easy for me to get to.

Thanks for the input all!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Howdy all!

For those of you who have the Apple leather case - where did you get it? Directly from Apple or a 3rd party?

I think I'd like to get one in brown but I'd like to check it out in person first. We have 3 Apple stores in Pittsburgh but none of them are really convenient/easy for me to get to.

iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case - Black - Apple Store (U.S.)
iPhone 6 Leather Case - Black - Apple Store (U.S.)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Howdy all!

I ordered mine from Apple got it in 3 days.

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
If you use the Apple Store app you can check store availability. My local Apple Store (NY) had plenty as of yesterday afternoon.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply all. I guess I wasn't clear. I wasn't sure if there was another store (other than Apple) that had those cases in stock? I'd like to look at one in person and the local Apple stores aren't very convenient.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I walked into an apple store this morning and walked out with a 6 leather case. The silicone case was too grippy for my tastes. They didn't have midnight blue, brown, or soft pink. I was going to go with black anyways.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply all. I guess I wasn't clear. I wasn't sure if there was another store (other than Apple) that had those cases in stock? I'd like to look at one in person and the local Apple stores aren't very convenient.

I saw some for the iPhone 5/5S at Staples the other day (before the 6/6 Plus launched). Maybe check them in a day or three.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Howdy all!

Every store I have checked in, none had any. not sure if it is an apple only thing for awhile or what, but last year the stores had the apple cases on launch, this year seems apple is only one that has them,

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies!! I'm going to stop by Apple tomorrow on my way home (I can head home a different way and drive past a store). I'm not crazy about the open bottom of the leather case but I really like the brown and dark blue colors. I'll probably end up with one haha.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I ended up changing my route home today and stopped by the Apple Store. They had samples out of all the leather and silicone cases (silicone for the 6 and leather for the 6+). Loved the case (not sure why I was nervous) and ended up getting it in brown (looks nice on my silver iPhone). I think I'm going to look for one more case then I'll be all set.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I ended up changing my route home today and stopped by the Apple Store. They had samples out of all the leather and silicone cases (silicone for the 6 and leather for the 6+). Loved the case (not sure why I was nervous) and ended up getting it in brown (looks nice on my silver iPhone). I think I'm going to look for one more case then I'll be all set.

I am also planning on buying another Apple case for my 6. I was originally going to buy 2, but I opted for just 1. I will probably head back down to the Apple Store and pick up another, this time in PRODUCT Red. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR