Anyone get the 6+ and realize it's much to big and now want the 6?

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
My daughter and son in law got the 6 but thought maybe they might like the 6+ better so we went to Verizon to check out the 6+ in person and right away we all agreed, much too big. Just wondering if anyone regrets getting the 6+ now that you have it in your hands.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I did the same thing. I was set on getting 6+, went there yesterday and played with it. I had a note 3 and wanted something smaller. The iPhone 6+ is actually slightly bigger

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I am loving my 6+ and have no intention of swapping it. That said, my reasoning for the 6+ over the 6 was for reading web articles and watching videos. If I had an iPad mini or another (around) 7" tablet, then the 6 would be fine as my daily driver and the tablet as the leisurely device.

Since I don't want to buy two devices though, and when I had an iPad (original), I kept switching to my iPhone because of the weight and size when lying down, I felt the 6+ phablet would provide me a unified device. So far, so good!

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine was in line determined to get the 6+ (which the Verizon store didn't have in 128 GB) but once she put both of them in her hands, she realized that the 6+ was too big. And she had take the step of cutting out the templates and pasting them on cardboard to make models beforehand.

So she changed her mind and got the 6.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I was dead set on getting the 6+ leading up to the launch. Started cutting out templates and was worried it might be too big. Saw a Note 3 case (figuring the case would be roughly the same size as a 6+ case) and that was entirely too big. The iPhone 6 is the perfect screen size for me. This model has successfully taken the title of "favorite iPhone" which was previously held by the iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The lady in line behind me at the AT&T store this morning (went back to get one for my daughter) was intending to get the plus but I let her see my phone and hold it in her hand and then she decided she liked the regular 6. Good thing because there were obviously no pluses at this stage of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Seems Apple made a smart move not making "enough" 6+'s. I checked it out yesterday, I actually really liked it but in the end I don't need or want a screen that big for every day use as that's what my iPad Air is for.

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 6+ and after reading all the reviews, I was sure it was going to be too big for me and was set to get a 6 on Launch day. I decided I would give the 6+ a chance. After all, I could return it within 14 days. But it really surprised me. I actually like it. It wasn't as big as I'd feared, and I adjusted to it quickly. There's still a slim chance I may trade down to the 6, but I doubt it.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 6+ and after reading all the reviews, I was sure it was going to be too big for me and was set to get a 6 on Launch day. I decided I would give the 6+ a chance. After all, I could return it within 14 days. But it really surprised me. I actually like it. It wasn't as big as I'd feared, and I adjusted to it quickly. There's still a slim chance I may trade down to the 6, but I doubt it.

I feel much the same way. Every time I read an web article or watch a video, I love it all over again. My gf gave me the stink eye when I complained about the screen size on her 5 when she asked me to send a text for her while driving. My Blackberry for work is puny compared to this!

I would be fine with a 6, but every road trip I would be regretting the decision if I got one!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen