I'm using the Zagg Tempered Invisible Shield, and it's barely big enough to cover the screen. Kind of annoying honestly, I'll be replacing it as soon as something better in available.
    anon4757448 likes this.
    09-21-2014 10:22 PM
    I'm using the Zagg Tempered Invisible Shield, and it's barely big enough to cover the screen. Kind of annoying honestly, I'll be replacing it as soon as something better in available.
    I had to order a replacement one that says it will take a bit to get here. Wonder if the size will be adjusted now that the phone is out? I'll compare when it gets here.
    09-22-2014 06:31 AM
    I just got the Verizon tempered glass and while the it feels great and no responsiveness is diminished, it just isn't playing well with my Otter Xbox Commuter Case. It's causing the edges to raise up. I think I'm going to roll sans screen protector and just rely on the Otter Box.
    09-23-2014 08:21 PM
    I just got the Verizon tempered glass and while the it feels great and no responsiveness is diminished, it just isn't playing well with my Otter Xbox Commuter Case. It's causing the edges to raise up. I think I'm going to roll sans screen protector and just rely on the Otter Box.
    The Commuter is out??
    09-23-2014 08:24 PM
    The Commuter is out??
    Yes. Just got it at the Verizon store also. Very slim. Love it. But the rubber around the screen really presses on the glass and pushes the edges up. It's a shame. I just found out Otter Box makes their own tempered glass screen protector designed to fit with their cases. So maybe I will return this one and try theirs.
    09-23-2014 08:28 PM
    Yes. Just got it at the Verizon store also. Very slim. Love it. But the rubber around the screen really presses on the glass and pushes the edges up. It's a shame. I just found out Otter Box makes their own tempered glass screen protector designed to fit with their cases. So maybe I will return this one and try theirs.
    Oh man looks like I'll be going to Verizon tomorrow. Love that case on my iPhone 5 at times ... This one looks even better.

How long have you had the Verizon tempered glass on? Wondering if the adhesive gets stronger over time. Waiting on the replacement Zagg to come though may just return it for a regular non-glass protector.
    09-23-2014 08:32 PM
    Oh man looks like I'll be going to Verizon tomorrow. Love that case on my iPhone 5 at times ... This one looks even better.

How long have you had the Verizon tempered glass on? Wondering if the adhesive gets stronger over time. Waiting on the replacement Zagg to come though may just return it for a regular non-glass protector.
    Had it all but a few hours before the screen protector just started to get worse and worse. Pulling it out of my pocket and such wasn't helping it. I just had to rip it off :-( The store rep said the bubbles would leave after a few days so I guess the adhesive gets better provided noting is pushing it around like my case was. Let me get a shot for you all with the Commuter on the phone.
    09-23-2014 08:36 PM
    The Commuter Case. I had a Spigen Slim Armor but returned that also. Like this better. Screen Protectors problems with IP6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411519321.580188.jpgScreen Protectors problems with IP6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411519341.433379.jpg
    09-23-2014 08:42 PM
    Im definitely gonna checkout gadget guard black ice. They are awesome and anything has to fit better than the zagg glass. I barely covers. Horrible design
    09-23-2014 09:02 PM
    Had it all but a few hours before the screen protector just started to get worse and worse. Pulling it out of my pocket and such wasn't helping it. I just had to rip it off :-( The store rep said the bubbles would leave after a few days so I guess the adhesive gets better provided noting is pushing it around like my case was. Let me get a shot for you all with the Commuter on the phone.
    I don't think they leave on this model with the curved glass. Previous iPhones yes. Was told the same thing but no luck. Installed a second one and the part that isn't fully adhered is in a spot I don't see as much as the first time.
    09-23-2014 09:07 PM
    I don't think they leave on this model with the curved glass. Previous iPhones yes. Was told the same thing but no luck. Installed a second one and the part that isn't fully adhered is in a spot I don't see as much as the first time.
    Then there is hope! I do like the idea of a glass protector over a plastic film one.
    09-23-2014 10:19 PM
    Mine doesn't do that now. At first it did but I fixed itself I guess.
    09-23-2014 10:20 PM
    I have a Zagg Glass "case friendly" on my 6 as well. It doesn't cover the entire screen either. I thought it was user error in my part after the first, but had best buy install a replacement and got the same results. I guess it has to do with the curved glass on this new design. Or it being "case friendly".
    09-23-2014 11:07 PM
    Mine doesn't do that now. At first it did but I fixed itself I guess.
    I'm glad all came out well. I was hoping it would eventually work itself out but it just didn't go well. Did you have air bubbles along the edges of the screen protector and if so are they gone?
    09-24-2014 01:18 AM
    Then there is hope! I do like the idea of a glass protector over a plastic film one.
    Not quite what I meant. The first one that was put on had a spot at the top right of the phone that wasn't sticking well. Now it's at the bottom left, which is much less noticeable to me when using the phone.
    09-24-2014 06:01 AM
    Just had a second tempered glass protector put on by Verizon and there was lint dead center of the screen which drove me nuts. Removed the protector and got everything lint free but now the lower right corner of the protector is split. The adhesive seems to be separating from the glass. Into the trash it goes and I'm out 20 bucks as Verizon won't refund me.

UPDATE: Called in and complained to Verizon Customer Service and was refunded 7 dollars and was told this was a one time thing and they will never do me this favor again. They saw I got the protector and a replacement at my local store which was a corporate one. But honestly this was a waste of my money and a frustrating experience. 7 dollars is not cutting it for me but better than nothing.
    Last edited by mactracker1138; 09-24-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    09-24-2014 06:34 PM
    I don't understand why the employees at these stores don't care enough to apply the screen protector properly. I had Verizon apply one for me and it took 30 minutes for me to fix it. They just don't care.
    mactracker1138 likes this.
    09-24-2014 07:30 PM
    I don't understand why the employees at these stores don't care enough to apply the screen protector properly. I had Verizon apply one for me and it took 30 minutes for me to fix it. They just don't care.
    The first employee applied mine while doing an activation of someone else's line. The second application was done out of sight. I assume he just put the one I took of and brought back on my phone again hoping I wouldn't notice.
    09-24-2014 07:32 PM
    I just got my Zagg glass today, I slid open the tray and saw it, and could tell it wasn't big enough so I immediately put it back. It's smaller than the cheapy one I have on my screen now, that doesn't even cover the screen. I wonder if I can return it. I won't use it, because that's simply unacceptable.
    09-24-2014 10:44 PM
    The problem is most of the employees just don't know how to apply the screen protectors. I always do mine.
    mactracker1138 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:48 PM
    Im definitely gonna checkout gadget guard black ice. They are awesome and anything has to fit better than the zagg glass. I barely covers. Horrible design

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-25-2014 07:15 AM
    If the zagg is installed correctly it covers the active portion of the screen. It is case friendly and understandably away from the curved edges a bit but looks fine to me. The plastic screen type gets a bit closer to the edges but it is no concern for me.
    09-25-2014 08:35 AM
    See I want it to be almost to the edges of my case. Just covering the "active portion" is not good enough. Sh!t can happen to the edges too.

I hate these massive cutouts too.
    deedeebear likes this.
    09-25-2014 01:30 PM
    The problem is like the line of the screen protector lands on the top of the screen like a rainbow color line is there where the screen protector ends on the left side of the screen doesn't bother a lot but like I'm really anal with my phones and any spec i see i start using tape to clean behind the screen! I cant do anything to the line on top of the lcd screen the rainbowish color but hopefully once zagg or another company gets a screen protector that actually covers the whole lcd screen I'll change to that later
    09-25-2014 03:24 PM
    So it seems almost everyone having the same problem as me tiny spots of the active screen isn't being covered by the screen protector, probably because it is a new iPhone design screen protectors aren't perfect yet and need more working to make sure that the whole protector covers the active screen... Once they improve the protecters which probably be around 2 to 3 months ill get a new zagg glass...
    09-25-2014 03:33 PM
70 123