Surprised by the screen size of this 6.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the 5..(I skipped a generation) so this 6 is much snappier, as I expected. What I didn't expect was as large a difference in screen size as it seems to me. I just watched the same animated video (short clip) on both side by side and was very impressed/surprised by the upgrade in screen size. It seems like much more than .7 inches,

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup - the 6 is a nice increase from the 5. Happy with my choice! Could not imagine using the Plus!!

seangprice

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I've tried many phones of differing screen sizes and I personally find that 4.5-5.0 is optimal. Phones like the Note, GFlex and Lumia 1520 are premium and nice but for everyday practical use I found them to be way to large for comfort, especially during any form of exercise. I'm pleasantly surprised by the iPhone 6 screen dimensions, the phone feels premium and user friendly. The only phone that I have tried recently that makes me think twice is the LG G3, simply for the almost no bezel design and the specs, with this being said I'm sticking with the 6 for a while though.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been on android since the iphone 4. Coming from g3. I wish the screen size was 5", I think that is the sweet spot for me. I am very impressed with this screen though. Its been over a year since I've had a 720p screen, but this screen holds its only really well. I am much more impressed than I was expecting to be.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yea I had the note 2 and 3 and my only complaint with those was size and android performance... I have owned every iPhone since the 4 except the 5s which my wife has. I think this screen size is perfect. I would be happy with 5" also. I would have bought the plus if It had less bezel. I also has a s3 after m 4s and it was my favorite form factor and size. This is equal or better. I noticed that on the notes my thumbs would hurt after a long day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro