Actually while using my iphone 6 continously for 3 hours with head down then i felt this but i never faced this situation while using 5s, the sudden change in screen size from 4-4.7'' shaking my eyes so i feel like i should stop using right there
    10-03-2014 05:24 AM
    Actually while using my iphone 6 continously for 3 hours with head down then i felt this but i never faced this situation while using 5s, the sudden change in screen size from 4-4.7'' shaking my eyes so i feel like i should stop using right there
    You shouldn't stare at any screen for that long without taking a break, anyway! But let's be honest, who takes breaks? Especially when we have a new toy to play with...

Yeah, it could be that extra screen size. Maybe just break up the usage a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    shivamanuja and mp3junkie#IM like this.
    10-03-2014 05:27 AM
    I think its just the sudden screen size change for me, now when i hold 5s in hand, i find that too small in screen size n body but 2-3 days back it was the biggest iphone for me lolz, i think i will take time to get used to iphone 6.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    10-03-2014 04:30 PM
    I think its just the sudden screen size change for me, now when i hold 5s in hand, i find that too small in screen size n body but 2-3 days back it was the biggest iphone for me lolz, i think i will take time to get used to iphone 6.
    Even after spending literally 5 minutes in store with 6 and the Plus, trying out the 5s next to them made me laugh. It feels ridiculously small! I couldn't believe it. I kept looking at it in my hand and wondering how any could possibly use it. Still, one handed usage is soooo easy

Agh, I have to wait a couple of weeks until my 6 arrives...I'm so impatient

shivamanuja likes this.
    10-03-2014 08:06 PM
    Even after spending literally 5 minutes in store with 6 and the Plus, trying out the 5s next to them made me laugh. It feels ridiculously small! I couldn't believe it. I kept looking at it in my hand and wondering how any could possibly use it. Still, one handed usage is soooo easy

Agh, I have to wait a couple of weeks until my 6 arrives...I'm so impatient

Well i didnt buy iphone 6 from apple stores as it was out of stock and the waiting period was 1 month so i decided to buy from local shops so on 25th september i bought it by giving extra money to shopkeeper
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    10-03-2014 08:10 PM
    Well i didnt buy iphone 6 from apple stores as it was out of stock and the waiting period was 1 month so i decided to buy from local shops so on 25th september i bought it by giving extra money to shopkeeper
    Wow...I like your thinking Mine should be here by the 17-20th of October. The Plus wasn't available until even later. I keep on thinking about how I'll be using it when it arrives...my imagination is keeping me alive

10-03-2014 08:15 PM
    Wow...I like your thinking Mine should be here by the 17-20th of October. The Plus wasn't available until even later. I keep on thinking about how I'll be using it when it arrives...my imagination is keeping me alive

Actually i m from india n apple first announced date of iphone 6 and 6 plus launch on 26 september then they pushed to 17 october but they completely removed the date, so in india people bought it from outside n now flaunting their iphones n makin other people jealous lolz, so i got a chance to buy from singapore as my siblings were living there, my product is 100% genuine and with international warranty too so i m waiting for apple to launch iphones in india so i can claim my warranty, but now i checked somewhere that iphone 6 and 6 plus stock is already imported in india and stores started taking pre orders, it means apple india launch is within few days before india main festival diwali.
    TomsAndroid and Speedygi like this.
    10-03-2014 08:49 PM
    Hahahahaha!!!!! Thought I should share thisIPhone 6: reviews and first impressions-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412406195.868621.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412406195.868621.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	224.5 KB 
ID:	67265

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-04-2014 02:03 AM
    Hahahahaha!!!!! Thought I should share thisClick image for larger version. 

ID:	67265Click image for larger version. 

Shhhh...

10-04-2014 05:47 AM
    I am IN LOVE w my iPhone SIX no six plus no HUGE screen even thou I have been running back and forth in my head BUT I'm a busy mom and I just know this is a stunning phone ,perfect size for me and I am 99% sure I'll be keeping it!
    I love the roundness I love the keyboard prediction it took a day,not even to position my fingers properly to text perfevtly
    The speaker is clear as always and I'm having fun as always!
    This is my favorite iphone ever!️ Happy that it likely will get better and better!!
    The screen I can see in bright light,camera is my favorite feature!
    Took me a day to get used to the side button for turn off but it's fine now,prefer the top but it's okay!
    10-05-2014 11:28 AM
    Did I mention I can't put it down?? This is addicting lol
    10-05-2014 11:28 AM
    Loving the 64GB as well!! I have so much room still well I'll be filling it up w music and videos
    (Gold 64gb iphone 6)
    10-05-2014 11:31 AM
    That's true about the animations wow I didn't think of this,I've been nausea a as well hmm
    10-05-2014 11:34 AM
    Hahahahaha!!!!! Thought I should share thisClick image for larger version. 

ID:	67265Click image for larger version. 

Apple fans wont care about this and still buy apple devices in future also including me, so post as many jokes about apple you can post so u can laugh and make ur health better day by day if u like this way then good for you, take care
    10-05-2014 05:17 PM
    Apple fans wont care about this and still buy apple devices in future also including me, so post as many jokes about apple you can post so u can laugh and make ur health better day by day if u like this way then good for you, take care
    A joke is a joke and this can be enjoyed by both apple and android fans. See my sig

TomsAndroid likes this.
    10-05-2014 05:20 PM
    Man I want to trade my gold 16g for a space grey . Liking the iPhone so far and battery has been doing great.
    10-05-2014 08:55 PM
    I like it
    10-05-2014 09:03 PM
    the iPhone 6 is addictive. Really hard to use a case with it, feels TOO GOOD in the hand. I bought the Apple Silicone one (Black.. actually more gray than black IMHO) and its hard to use it even with that slim case.
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-07-2014 11:23 AM
    This is my first iPhone. I said I would not get one until the screens got bigger. I got the 6 and one thing I can say is the wifi in 5g is the best from any phone I have ever had. In speed tests I am getting the same as wired through my netgear r8000. I have comcast blast with 100 down and 10 up. I getting 120 down and 11 up. The most I ever had was 65 down and 10 up with other phones. Over all I like phone and have had no problems with it.
    10-11-2014 04:05 PM
    Battery life seems to go a little fast. Yesterday at 6am, 100%. By 11, 63% and it was just sitting around.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    10-11-2014 04:32 PM
    Battery life seems to be getting better for me...IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions-imageuploadedbytapatalk1413063221.266685.jpg
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-11-2014 04:33 PM
    coming from a 32gb gold 5s, i am loving and obsessing over this beautiful 64gb gold 6!! it is so fast and smooth, no complain at all.

at first i got the space grey, because i got very impatient and just went for it. i am from phoenix and theres not alot of iphones in stock. played with the space grey for a few days and decided it is not for me, i am definitely into the gold more! so i exchanged it for the gold and now i am 300% much happier
    10-11-2014 04:39 PM
    Without launching into a full review, I have to say...I LOVE this phone!!! I've got a 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6. It's currently wearing a Tech21 Classic Case and an Invisible Shield Glass screen protector.

I've come over to the iPhone from an HTC One M7, my first phone. I already owned an iPad mini retina, from earlier this year.

This device is just a joy to use, and I haven't stopped playing with it It's sooo fast and fluid. The design looks and feels so good to me that I can't understand the complaints

The camera is amazing and I'm impressed with almost every photo. Video quality is particularly impressive in 1080p, and 240fps slow motion. The microphones seem to be pretty good too.

Another aspect of this phone that has pleased me would be the main speaker. It sounds just as good overall as my One's speakers, which is saying something as they are the best on a phone. The only problem with them is the horrible placement! It's so easy to cover and completely mute the sound. That said, that hadn't been a problem yet.

The screen looks phenomenal, so accurate (to my eyes). The One had an also excellent display though. It was also a MUCH higher pixel density. I can only notice the difference when I'm right up close to my iPhone though, and anyone who says the iPhone isn't sharp enough is being too picky IMO. What I love about this screen is that it looks like a sticker, so close to the surface.

Battery life is probably the only so-so part about this phone. For the few days I've had it, it's lasted long enough. But it's nothing special, and I would certainly be more comfortable with some extra time. At least charging is fast!

The software side of things lives up to my expectations. iOS 8 is a great OS and continuity/handoff work pretty well with my iPad. The main issue with software so far has been in the apps. A majority of mine still haven't been updated to the new resolutions. None of the Google apps. This isn't a huge problem; the apps are still fully functional. All it does is break the otherwise coherent and enjoyable experience.

All in all, very happy with my big and unnecessary purchase

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    anon(73368) likes this.
    10-12-2014 04:37 AM
    Man I want to trade my gold 16g for a space grey . Liking the iPhone so far and battery has been doing great.
    me too!!! but gold was the only one available when I pre-ordered. I didn't want to wait until Halloween.
    Or the silver. I don't mind the white face. Is the gold that bothers me
    10-12-2014 10:39 PM
    I am extremely happy with my 128GB silver 6. I never had a white faced phone before but found I was drawn to the silver 5S ever since the colored ring around the home button. I like the contrast of the black screen to the white face when the phone is turned off as well.

I have gotten used to the size of the phone, or should say that it seems like it has been the phone I have used forever. It feels just as good in my hand as the 5/5S did. But once I pick up my wife's iphone 5, I realize that the bump in screen size really is something to appreciate.

Everything thus far has been superb, from the speaker quality, to the screen resolution, speed, etc. Having 128GB is something I have been pining for (currently using 81.7GB). I also appreciate the added bit of brightness for when using in the sunlight.

No complaints. Deep within I wish that I would have preferred the 6 plus for everyday use because there are times where having that huge screen would be appreciated. But in the end, for the way I use my phone, the 6 ended up best for me. But there is no doubt, whether you settle on the 6 or 6 plus, you are getting a phenomenal phone. Well done Apple.
    10-15-2014 07:22 AM
282 ... 34567 ...