Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Does leaving iPhone inside the car on a hot weather will damage its battery?

Yes, depending how hot it gets. The iPhone, when it gets very hot, will pop up with a warning and won't let you use it until it cools down. If you let it get extremely hot, the battery will most likely be damaged. Heat isn't good for batteries.

shameeltas

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I have an issue that my balance is keep deducting. I checked with my operator and they told that it's because of I'm using gprs. But My data connection is always off and I'm only using wifi for Internet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I have an issue that my balance is keep deducting. I checked with my operator and they told that it's because of I'm using gprs. But My data connection is always off and I'm only using wifi for Internet.

Since 'they' were specific in what is allegedly using data, try to make them show you the proof. Also, you need to go through the settings very carefully and disable anything that uses background app refresh, cellular data, etcetera.

clalaca

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
On iPhone 6, anyone else recently having issues when listening to AppleMusic? The phone gets really hot, won't play on any venue, the little round "target" just keeps going round and round, then huge battery drain, then complete lock up with hard restart required? Then after getting it restarted, every time I go to Music, or syncing playlist to watch, it again gets hot, battery drain and never completes sync without shutting off phone. This just started after weeks of everything working great.

Zeljko Cutura

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
i recently purchased iPhone 6 silver 16 gb and it seem to have a rare print error on the back, it was missing letter "e" at end of iPhon "e"
all the information from the device / box like IMEI /Serial No/Part No match up and the device get recognised by apple. evryone who worked with apple product told me that they never saw anything like that. im curious did anyone around here encounter the similar problem ?
Part No. MG482QL/A
Serial No. F78NVZ0PG5MP
IMEI : 356978065593862
DSC_0151.JPGDSC_0150.JPGDSC_0153.JPG

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i recently purchased iPhone 6 silver 16 gb and it seem to have a rare print error on the back, it was missing letter "e" at end of iPhon "e"
all the information from the device / box like IMEI /Serial No/Part No match up and the device get recognised by apple. evryone who worked with apple product told me that they never saw anything like that. im curious did anyone around here encounter the similar problem ?
Part No. MG482QL/A
Serial No. F78NVZ0PG5MP
IMEI : 356978065593862
View attachment 87970View attachment 87971View attachment 87972

WOW, never seen that before, might be worth some money...LOL. Welcome to iMore. Post often and ENJOY

jorbjorb

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Phone was legit until recently.
Apple music won't play or add music
Safari crashes when I go to sites like I more or you tube
Apps won't download unless I restart phone. I have to restart my phone like 100 times a day.
I've tried the hard reset too. I don't get how it's all of a sudden buggy. My podcast app keeps crashing too

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Phone was legit until recently.
Apple music won't play or add music
Safari crashes when I go to sites like I more or you tube
Apps won't download unless I restart phone. I have to restart my phone like 100 times a day.
I've tried the hard reset too. I don't get how it's all of a sudden buggy. My podcast app keeps crashing too

Do you have a strong wifi connection?

jwrigh32

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone had any issue with GPS navigation no matter what app u use on a the iPhone 6 that has been upgraded to 8.4.1. That is my only issue and it can be a pain in the behind when I need nav.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Why my iphone 6 gold color coating coming off? I can clearly see below around headphone jack that gold color is scratched and little silver color is visible. 😕

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Over the last week I have started to see a grey band with 0:00 over the text box in the text messenger app. The only way I have been able to clear it is to shut off the phone then turn it on again. Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
THE SCREEN BROKE AGAIN!!!
it's the 2nd time it's broken into...sth like a spider web.
the first time, no complaint, it fell on the floor and hit the corner. tough luck.
i got a glass protection cover, and treated it like a princes......
AND IT BROKE AGAIN, somehow in my bag...

Sorry, but that's not the phone's fault. That's yours. Both times. Screens do not spontaneously crack.

Moh Sen10078

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm really satisfied with my iPhone 6 , but I noticed that sometimes when I use caller ID photo it doesn't appear on all screen , it only shows as a small round pic on the upper corner of the screen .. It shows for some people sometimes... Any idea on what causes this or what to do ?? Thanks.

GusHerb

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone that has had the issue with light leak through the mute switch and decided to keep theirs ever actually have a problem like dust getting in under the display?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone that has had the issue with light leak through the mute switch and decided to keep theirs ever actually have a problem like dust getting in under the display?

I read another post around these parts of someone getting dust under the display. Have never experienced that myself.

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm really satisfied with my iPhone 6 , but I noticed that sometimes when I use caller ID photo it doesn't appear on all screen , it only shows as a small round pic on the upper corner of the screen .. It shows for some people sometimes... Any idea on what causes this or what to do ?? Thanks.

It usually has to do with who you're using for your contacts. Are your contacts on google or iCloud?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods