Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have had the heating issues too for couple of days. Last evening I had like 30 percent battery left. This morning I had 4 percent. Checked the battery stats and it told me that Safari and Phone was using most battery (32 and 35%).
Now I'm having this phone in charge and in idle. Picked it up just to feel that it is hot from the back plate.

larryph

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
My wife and I use the family share feature on our iPhones. When I post a reminder to my fantastical 2 calendar the reminders stay exclusive to my calendar. When my wife posts a reminder to her fantastical to calendar it automatically defaults to the family share plan and shows up on my individual private calendar. No adjustments we do in the settings to her program seems to help.

Ghasi Ao

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact problem with my phone but its a bigger white spot on the top left of my iphone 6 screen. Cannot get rid of it at all.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing the orientation doesnt always adjust back to vertical when it's in horizontal. I thought it was just my phone but I got a 6 through work on Verizon and it does the same thing.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm noticing the orientation doesnt always adjust back to vertical when it's in horizontal. I thought it was just my phone but I got a 6 through work on Verizon and it does the same thing.

You running iOS 8.1.2 yet? This did fix a few small bugs on my Air 2 that I noticed, and maybe it will fix them on your 6. I haven't had any issues with my 6 though, so I can't comment on that.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You running iOS 8.1.2 yet? This did fix a few small bugs on my Air 2 that I noticed, and maybe it will fix them on your 6. I haven't had any issues with my 6 though, so I can't comment on that.

Yup. I was hoping it would resolve but it didn't. Running 8.1.2 on both devices.

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact problem with my phone but its a bigger white spot on the top left of my iphone 6 screen. Cannot get rid of it at all.

That could be a defect of the screen take it in to the Apple Store and have them look at it. Set an appt first so you won't have to wait as long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Today tried to open camera from lockscreen, and it did open for a half second and after that it went back to lockscreen. Tried several times and same response. Only reboot solved the problem.

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm having problems when I'm in the texting app. I pressed on the camera to take a picture and send it and it takes it with no lag and I'm able to send it. When I tried it the second time my camera app pops up but the screen is black the image never loads to see what the camera sees. I press the flip camera and it looks all blurry. I had to close completely the text app and restart it for me to take a pic and send it. Can anyone else try it and let me know I'm not alone. I'll add a pic of what it looks like when I try to take a pic the second time. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419035327.015421.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419035327.015421.jpg

Milodilo

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you have the IMEI number of the iphone with the light leak? I need to make sure to the applestore that my iphone had the light leak ot of the box and not because that i dropped it slightly I would be a big help with the imei or even the name the person who swapped out it for you just any kind of evidence would be good!

Milodilo

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
I just tried the light leak and mine does it also! Not sure if it's the same as yours but it's more noticeable if you put it on full brightness and it's only if you tilt the phone and look up towards the screen. I wouldn't worry about it and it's clearly part of the design. I will check when I get my exchanged iPhone to see if that also does it but I presume it will so wouldn't worry mate.
Do you have the IMEI number of the iphone with the light leak? I need to make sure to the applestore that my iphone had the light leak ot of the box and not because that i dropped it slightly I would be a big help with the imei or even the name the person who swapped out it for you just any kind of evidence would be good!

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Oh sorry mate I didn't get mine swapped for this reason. Mine was swapped because of the suspected dropped wifi issue. Turned out to be software as my replacement iPhone 6 still had the wifi issue but no longer the light leak so don't have my old imei number.

Angelaaaaa

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
IDK why my Phone Wifi is dropping and reconnecting but failed to connect..what should i do ???

Have the store replace your phone. Had the same issue with my Gold unit. Couldn't connect to other wifi. The phone connects to my pocket wifi but the device has to be right beside the phone. If I place the wifi in the room next door, phone won't connect anymore. It'll ask for the wifi password over and over even if I already entered the password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
*Disclaimer* I am not trolling or lying about this.

One of my friends picked up an iPhone 6 in late October. He was always asking what the whole "bendgate" thing was about, so I told him. I explained that as long as you take care of it and don't put insane amounts of pressure on it, it will be fine.

So recently, he was at an amusement park and was going to ride a roller coaster. He decided that the safest place would be in his back pocket. He put it there and rode the ride, an when he got off the ride, he noticed the metal was bent out away from the volume buttons. Put it on a flat surface, and indeed it was bent. It still works, but now it has a slight bend in it.

Moral of the story, don't put your iPhone in your back pocket while riding a roller coaster and your phone won't bend!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner