Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
My handsfree will not work in my vehicle. Only the audio player(iPod) portion connects. The phone connects but then only dials out on the phone and the radio keeps playing and the sound doesn't come to the car and it doesn't even change to the talk screen on the touch pad in the car. Works fine on the wife's 5s and worked fine on my 5c both IOS 8.

:/

I fixed it by resetting the iPhone and then setting up as new instead of using my back-up from my 5c.

Blazer50

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble with the screen responding strangely with presses close to the edges. It won't register 100% of the taps made on the keys at the edge of the keyboard. Hoping this is a software problem but I might make a Genius Bar appt tomorrow

I had the same problem yesterday when I first was setting it up and whatnot. Today, for whatever reason I have normal sensitivity on the edges

SciTeach3

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have an 802.11n Belkin router and my iPad Air, Apple TV, and iPhone 5 all work exceptionally well in wifi but my iPhone 6 can connect to most things in wifi unless it is streaming something like a video or downloading anything intensive.

I just bought this router about 6 months ago but do you thank is my problem? The phone streams great on the wifi like at coffee shops just not at home but everything else still works fine. I even did the "nuclear" option of re-installing the software and setting up as a new iPhone.

Thoughts?

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I have an 802.11n Belkin router and my iPad Air, Apple TV, and iPhone 5 all work exceptionally well in wifi but my iPhone 6 can connect to most things in wifi unless it is streaming something like a video or downloading anything intensive.

I just bought this router about 6 months ago but do you thank is my problem? The phone streams great on the wifi like at coffee shops just not at home but everything else still works fine. I even did the "nuclear" option of re-installing the software and setting up as a new iPhone.

Thoughts?

I'm having the exact same problem with my home wifi. Tried forgetting the network but nothing is fixing it. Safari just hangs on the loading page screen but picture iMessages seem to send fine.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem with my home wifi. Tried forgetting the network but nothing is fixing it. Safari just hangs on the loading page screen but picture iMessages seem to send fine.

resetting the network connections on the phone and rebooting my router worked for me.

jippyippy

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm dissapointed in quality of pics. When I take a pic it almost has a cartoonish look to it. Like a filter that would make a picture look like a watercolor.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm dissapointed in quality of pics. When I take a pic it almost has a cartoonish look to it. Like a filter that would make a picture look like a watercolor.

Did you make sure filters were turned off? The quality is quite good but you can enable filters that will do what you say.

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Rotation problems.... I'm having trouble where randomly my iPhone 6 will not rotate when moving phone to landscape. I sometimes have restart phone for this to work. Same with safari while on sites screen would not rotate. Couldn't find anything in settings that restricted this and my control Center shows rotation is not locked. Maybe a bug?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh