So who's planning to run their 6 caseless?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
With all this talk of cases... Who's running or planning to run caseless?

Since my 2007 iPhone "1", I've basically run case-less on all my iPhones most of the time. I try them from time to time but end up taking them off because they annoy me after a while and it ruins the slim and streamlined design of the iPhone. I always pocket my phone and cases get "stuck" when trying to grab it out quickly to answer.

Got my 6 today and have no plans for a case. It's too sexy and wonderful to hold as-designed.

Who's with me?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I get my iPhone 6 Plus in a few weeks, I will NOT be putting it inside a case.....:)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got a cheap $15 Insignia case at Best Buy that fits well and doesn't add a lot of bulk. :) I'm fairly picky and was happy to spend only $15 on a case!

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Would love to but can't. Re-sell ability. I almost always sell my iPhones on ebay when I get a new one and they are always sold in mint condition. I have my "5" right here beside me and it is in as new a condition as the day I got it at launch, due to being always in a case. There is not one single mark on it. Nothing,not even ANY signs of wear.
But I will use it casless at home sometimes.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I had to end up getting a case. The way the bezel on the camera lens sticks out worried me it may catch on things.

I got a Speck case today and it will hold me over until I can find some solid reviews on cases in a few weeks.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My 5 has been careless 95% of the time and it's a little beat up but nothing crazy. This is about 1.5 yrs of case-less use (got that one about 6mos after launch). Even been dropped on pavement and concrete a couple times (thankfully no glass damage).

Side note: I wish Apple would have brought back true black for the iP6.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411177530.381324.jpg

Bmichael78

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Would love to but can't. Re-sell ability. I almost always sell my iPhones on ebay when I get a new one and they are always sold in mint condition. I have my "5" right here beside me and it is in as new a condition as the day I got it at launch, due to being always in a case. There is not one single mark on it. Nothing,not even ANY signs of wear.
But I will use it casless at home sometimes.

Same here. I bought the Spigen Air Cushion crystal clear case. I love them.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I am usually a case fanatic because that's part of the fun of getting a new phone but this time around I won't be purchasing any. This phone is way too sexy to cover up. I may go with a full body screen protector though. I am worried about scratches.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have my 6 in the apple leather case. It's a nice thin case but I might experiment with a few other cases too. I need the added grip. The phone feels slippery to me without a case.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have a case on my 5s but this is a bit larger and slippery.... For now I have no case on it only because the case I have its buttons don't work

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Clear case for now. No screen protector as for the curved edge makes it tough. Got AppleCare for the first time ever on an iPhone. Pre ordered some extra cases from zoogue. Those coming in 2 weeks. Been using their cases for the 4s/5/5s. Great quality. Great protection. Slim profile.

...via iPad from TapaTalk...

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
No case for me. Just added Apple care + and good to go. Might get a glass screen protector since a small scratch on the screen will drive me nuts.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I got platinum case with holster its super slim! And love it had a holster no to have it in the pocket! But most of the time I will use it case less 😊

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW