Just picked up my new iphone6!

cycy123

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
So, I went to picked up my iphone this afternoon and waited about 3hours to get it :sick:

The iphone6 is pretty than in picture! Also, I'm surprised the T-mobile ver is unlocked!! (I asked the staff in store, but they all told me it's not unlocked.... it was something...anyway:huh:)
That's good, because I'm using Straight talk $34/mo, it's way cheaper than T-Mo.

So far, I really like my new phone. I was a apple product hater and android fan before, I sold my iphone3 and 4 after a week I got them, and I sold my ipad after half month I used.
But for this one, I can 101% confirm I'm not gonna sell it! at least not in a year!

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how straight talk compares to T-Mobile?

Depending on which sim you get it can be running on AT&T or T-Mobile towers. The thing about straight talk is that they use proxy servers which basically will result in higher ping times. Higher ping feels like a lag when browsing so if you use any apps that require instant feedback I'd advise against it. Imo going prepaid straight through the carrier is a better choice ex. AT&T go plan, T-Mobile prepaid, or Verizon All-Set. You get the same service as postpaid without worrying why your phone is connecting to a proxy server somewhere in the middle of North Dakota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! I will add though, that I'm on a T-Mobile plan that is cheaper than $34. It is their $30 prepaid plan, and I get 5 GB of LTE, Unlimited Text, and 100 minutes of talk. It works for me because I don't call a lot, but for some people that do, this plan would not be enough :)