Visit site
Here's my gold 6 4.7" with a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear on it

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
That's the case I ordered, but it looks like its not going to arrive until next week. I've never used spigen before, but the tech 21 cases are available yet.

Would you say it provides good protection? Do you plan on keeping this as your main case or just a temporary case?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the same case on my iPhone 5s and 5 and a smaller version on my 4. It will definitely be my main case for the life of the phone, yes. I think it offers a reasonable level of protection at the level I require it, being that it's a composite of TPU and hard plastic.

Before the phone even got switched on, it got a Spigen Crystal screen protector and the case as that's how I always do it to ensure maximum resale value. You can just about see the screen protector outline at the bottom of the first picture. As the screen is rounded, the protector has to be set back from the edge more than previous iPhones and I think it looks a bit unsightly.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I have even touched my phone without the case. Had them out it on right at the store for me.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a generic glass screen protector from Verizon and an Otterbox Commuter today at Verizon. I'm not really a fan of either. The SP was necessary while I wait for my Zagg Glass to arrive (and was really cheap). The Commuter I'll probably end up returning. The lip around the home button is a little thick and it's tough to access the Touch ID. Plus I've never been a fan of the opening around the Apple logo. Probably going to order a Symmetry case and grab something at Best Buy to use in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm the opposite. The case I have is covering the apple logo and it's killing me.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Got a Spigen Tough Armor and it's perfect. An Apple employee also put an anti glare screen protector on and I love it.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the spigen neo hybrid, it feels great and looks nice on the phone but the buttons don't press...they're supposed to send out button stabilizers ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411174937.764418.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411174956.328376.jpg

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm the opposite. The case I have is covering the apple logo and it's killing me.

Hahaha - everyone prefers something different I guess!! Not sure if all of the Apple logos are as shiny as the silver but I'm afraid it's going to get all scratched up! I stopped at Best Buy just now and got a Speck CandyShell Grip in black/gray. I love the black and white combo. The Otterbox is going back on Sunday (I'm traveling this weekend). I might even skip the Symmetry case - I'm digging this Speck!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've got a skin protector coming for the back. As soon as that gets here I won't be worried about the logo in the commuter. Heck, I may even carry it without since I'll have something to protect against scratches.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711