Happy with your case on the phone?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
tried several. settled on apple black leather. i thought it would not be the best based on past experience but i love it.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep going to do that right now while I am still on my lunch break. Yeah, I ordered mine last week and received it on Tuesday and never saw any emails from either Amazon or Spigen. Thanks for the heads up on this LadiJae :)

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the Tech21 without the shell! Nicest case I have ever had the buttons work perfectly and the grip on the phone is excellent.

I just bought this case today, I really like it, but the side button is a bit hard to press (you didn't have any issues?), other than that, I really like it!

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
No but I guess it's all subjective..I have had four other cases for my previous phones,,,and this for me by far is more comfortable and yes you have to press the buttons a little harder then if it was naked but for me not much..what I like also is the grip, the feel of the phone with the Tech21 case no way I could go without a case the 6 is so smooth and slippery in my hand it was an accident waiting to happen.

inoutside

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I just bought this case today, I really like it, but the side button is a bit hard to press (you didn't have any issues?), other than that, I really like it!

I would have to agree with the side buttons, a little harder to press, but it's not so hard where I'm willing to ditch the case. It's not much of an issue, and it IS a great case!

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I am using a spigen slim armor. It's alright wish the sides were a little higher so it had some coverage on the screen. Also the case doesn't seem like it's as much protection as I thought it would be and buying it from Amazon for $15 isn't a total lose

Have a speck candyshell coming tomorrow for it just cuz that's the case I have used for all my phones and never had an issue with fit or durability of the case.

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Black Apple Silicone Case and its perfect. Not too bulky and the material feels much better than I thought. My mom has the leather one on her 6 plus and I love how that feels too. I might have to pick a leather one for my 6 as well. I guess the only down side is the bottom part of the case is left open which is a concern if you drop your phone a lot. In my case I think its fine.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Tech21 without the shell! Nicest case I have ever had the buttons work perfectly and the grip on the phone is excellent.

Where did you find Tech 21 cases? I'm not a fan of the Impact Mesh/Check case (too slippery in my opinion). The case in this picture looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2