Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just received mine last night it's the perfect size but not much change from the 5s. There are better features and it's much faster so it was worth the upgrade.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh yah it was ginormous for me.

Even as petite as I am I'm still able to grip the 6+ comfortably enough, so my skinny fingers must be a little longer than yours:) but after going into the Apple Store AGAIN Saturday night and handling both, I'm actually starting to turn my view to getting the 6 instead. My mum was with me and as we were both looking at the 2 models, different opinions/statements were made, including the one where if I decide to pick up the phone one handed, the 6+ is a bit difficult to balance and do some quick things with that I normally do on my 5C. I know, that "one handed" saying is like beating a dead mule, but it applies to 80% of the things I do on my device. Of course b ing there again brought up other things that are influencing my change of mind as well.

I'm not set on upgrading yet, so I will probably make another 10 trips to Apple LOL :p to be sure of my decision;):) I'll still be going 64g in gold of course tho....that's just one SEXY device 😍😃 lol

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Even as petite as I am I'm still able to grip the 6+ comfortably enough, so my skinny fingers must be a little longer than yours:) but after going into the Apple Store AGAIN Saturday night and handling both, I'm actually starting to turn my view to getting the 6 instead. My mum was with me and as we were both looking at the 2 models, different opinions/statements were made, including the one where if I decide to pick up the phone one handed, the 6+ is a bit difficult to balance and do some quick things with that I normally do on my 5C. I know, that "one handed" saying is like beating a dead mule, but it applies to 80% of the things I do on my device. Of course b ing there again brought up other things that are influencing my change of mind as well.

I'm not set on upgrading yet, so I will probably make another 10 trips to Apple LOL :p to be sure of my decision;):) I'll still be going 64g in gold of course tho....that's just one SEXY device lol

Oh it is the George Clooney of phones!!!!

Yes that was the problem I had with it more than anything. It was out of balance for me. And my wee fat sausages just don't reach far enough.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I know. I love having even more of my music on here.

Do you know.....I must really be one of the "rare" ones lol. I don't sync any of my music onto my device. I faithfully use only streaming radio - iTunes Radio, pandora and iHeart radio. I'm an odd one indeed :p

But I'm definitely looking forward to having more space as well. My 4S was a 16gig and that's where I'm at with my 5C.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you know.....I must really be one of the "rare" ones lol. I don't sync any of my music onto my device. I faithfully use only streaming radio - iTunes Radio, pandora and iHeart radio. I'm an odd one indeed :p

But I'm definitely looking forward to having more space as well. My 4S was a 16gig and that's where I'm at with my 5C.

Oh I just bought two Adele albums. LOVE Skyfall and I didn't have it.

Still haven't tried iTunes Radio...,.hhhmmmshould try when I get to the car.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I just bought two Adele albums. LOVE Skyfall and I didn't have it.

Still haven't tried iTunes Radio...,.hhhmmmshould try when I get to the car.

Ohhhh I like Adele's music also, she has an incredible voice!!

And FWIW I really love iTunes Radio. I stream that more than I use iHeart or pandora honestly 😃

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How much data do you consume on iTunes Radio? Do you know?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How much data do you consume on iTunes Radio? Do you know?

I honestly don't know. I'm always on wifi when using it and when I go out on LTE I don't use it. I have unlimited data but I don't take advantage of it. Overall monthly, I use about .50gb 😳

Sorry I couldn't help you out on this.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh no problem. Just curious. I could try it today and just monitor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR