Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Well don't forget that I've got small hands. I'm 4'11 I'm a people mc nugget.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

HAHA!

I really need to get to a store and try one out. Gonna sound stupid by saying this, but I need to see how one feels in my front pocket because thats how I usually carry it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I want to say it was early this year or it could have been late last year. Hell I can't remember lol. All I know is I have iOS 8 installed on it and it works perfect. My iPad Air is white and I got the red leather smart case (not cover) and it looks sweet.

That's whats kept me with the one I've got. It's so smooth and problem free that I just haven't found a need to change. But I know iOS8 will be the last upgrade I'll get.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
HAHA!

I really need to get to a store and try one out. Gonna sound stupid by saying this, but I need to see how one feels in my front pocket because thats how I usually carry it.

No that makes perfect sense. The reason I went with the 6 was in great part because of pocketability.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
No that makes perfect sense. The reason I went with the 6 was in great part because of pocketability.

Question, if you don't mind answering....

Do you feel that you missed out on anything by getting the 6 instead of the 6+? Just trying to weigh my options.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Question, if you don't mind answering....

Do you feel that you missed out on anything by getting the 6 instead of the 6+? Just trying to weigh my options.

The only concern I had was battery life. But as it stands right now my iPhone 6 is getting about the same if not more battery life than my 5s. So no, I'm not feeling that I missed out on anything. The fact that I can easily put this in my jeans pocket is very important. This will fit in my suit pockets.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The only concern I had was battery life. But as it stands right now my iPhone 6 is getting about the same if not more battery life than my 5s. So no, I'm not feeling that I missed out on anything. The fact that I can easily put this in my jeans pocket is very important. This will fit in my suit pockets.

Just took a drive to Best Buy to check out both. The 6+ is enormous!! Decision made! Going with the 6.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. My decision was right for me. Wish I had graceful long fingers....but I've got wee pink miniwieners...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well don't forget that I've got small hands. I'm 4'11 I'm a people mc nugget.

Congrats and enjoy your new SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 6😃👍🎉🎈.

I'm the same size as you and just came home from browsing at Verizon. As of now, when I'm ready, I'm gonna go with the gold6+. I'm not upgrading anytime soon so it will give me time to thoroughly think my decision thru for when I am ready 😃

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
THANK YOU!

It's so PURRRRRTY!!!! I'm in love!

Choose what works for you! Either way it's an awesome device.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I could not just stay home, I had to go in and see the new 6. And sure enough 20 min's later i'm walking out with an iPhone 6, 64g black. This phone is awesome.